To All You Monday Night Gym-Goers...

Options
small_ninja
small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
Yeah, you. The ones who get all amped up to start working out on a Monday night to make up for all your overindulgences on the weekend. The ones whose motivation ebbs as Friday draws near. I dislike you. It's your fault gyms are so friggen packed on a Monday night with not enough equipment to go round, because there's plenty of machines every other day :indifferent:

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I go on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday. You're welcome.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I work out at home with P90X, Insanity or a run. You're welcome.
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    I work out outside. You're welcome.
  • Mindarin
    Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I run my neighborhood and don't go the gym on Mondays. You're welcome. :D

(Maybe you could learn how to wait your turn on Monday nights? ;) )
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    While I do go to the gym on Mondays, I also go every other day of the week including Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons. The only day I don't go to the gym is Sundays. Perhaps you need to go on the days when others are over indulging. I find Friday evenings the best as there is almost no one ever there.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hmm but I ALWAYS go on Monday, cause that is when spin class is... I never find one day is more crowded than other... except in January and February.

That said, good on people for going to work out, whenever they may go. I suggest if you don't like Monday crowds, you switch YOUR schedule.
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have a home gym, so the machines over there are all yours for the taking. You're welcome.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you. The ones who get all amped up to start working out on a Monday night to make up for all your overindulgences on the weekend. The ones whose motivation ebbs as Friday draws near. I dislike you. It's your fault gyms are so friggen packed on a Monday night with not enough equipment to go round, because there's plenty of machines every other day :indifferent:

i deal with this every monday...by theursday and friday im the only one left
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm there every Monday.
    And Tuesday
    And Thursday
    And Friday.

Kiss my *kitten*.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I went lastnight @ 7:30pm!!! WOot! WoOt!!!!!!
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!! Dont forget to mention the ones that start 2 months before summer, last about 2 weeks and never get seen again!!! Spring at our gym is crazy!!
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym on whatever days I can. The day of the week has little or nothing to do with it. As long as I don't have anything else going on immediately after work, I head to the gym.
  • small_ninja
    Options
    Cheers guys :wink:

My point was that I do go every other day, but Monday crowds make the Monday workout pretty damn tough. If people found the motivation to go everyday then the gym would feel more inclined to buy more machines.
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    What's a gym? :tongue: Treadmill and bike for me!
  • malayabee
    Options
    I'm there Monday mornings... 4:30am, when everyone else is sleeping.

You're welcome. :wink:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm there every Monday.
    And Tuesday
    And Thursday
    And Friday.

Kiss my *kitten*.
    This plus Wednesday nights and Saturday!!!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm there every Monday.
    And Tuesday
    And Thursday
    And Friday.

Kiss my *kitten*.
    This plus Wednesday nights and Saturday!!!

:drinker:
  • munchlaxx
    munchlaxx Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I always look forward to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings as that's when the crowds finally start thinning out little by little. Friday is usually quiet. I love that day! :glasses:
  • small_ninja
    Options
    I always look forward to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings as that's when the crowds finally start thinning out little by little. Friday is usually quiet. I love that day! :glasses:

Fridays are the best :tongue:
  • jenmurray116
    jenmurray116 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    uh oh.....My sisters and I decided we were going to have one night a week where we work out together and decided it would be Monday, based on our schedules... :frown: I'll have to see how tonight goes....