My NSV for today . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Options
chicky26
chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
So when I first tried jogging about 40lb ago I could barley jog, I would go about 30 seconds and feel like colapsing and was breathing like darth vader . . . . . .

I have been working my way up slowly but surely and today I actually wanted to go on a 6 mile (10k) jog / brisk walk.

It was a track in the middle of the English contryside with ups and downs, woodlands and farmland to traverse. It was so enjoyable. I managed to jog about 3 miles and briskly walk the other 3. For me this is a massive accomplishment and I cant believe how far I have come.

I know I have much further that I can go but for now, for TODAY this is my NSV and I couldnt be prouder of myself.

Way to go me!! :drinker:

Replies

• rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Way to go you, indeed!!!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I managed to jog about 3 miles and briskly walk the other 3. For me this is a massive accomplishment and I cant believe how far I have come.

That's an awesome NSV, right there! Kudos!!! :happy:
  • iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!!!! absolutely wonderful...... keep up the good work!
  • mrsdutra07
    Options
    You go, girl!!!
  • ludalyssa
    Options
    AWESOME work!! I'm working my way there, and It is impressive that you got there! It has proven to be very, very difficult!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm working my way up to jogging too, so I know how great you must feel!
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Rock on! I too am working on my endurance ... this gives me hope!
  • Melonhead
    Options
    Excellent! Way to go!
  • wfte
    wfte Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's things like that that make NSV's SO much better than anything the scale tells you! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!