agh, i've been wanting to drop 2 jean sizes for 2 years!

Options
So I'm pretty new to MFP... When I first downloaded the app to my phone i was on it! I logged EVERYTHING, and was always under my goals... but i never lost any weight.. I used to be a size 24 and weigh over 300lbs.. I left my ex husband and started caring about myself and lost up to 80lbs and dropped down to a size 15 in juniors.. Well that was 3 years ago... and somehow the weight has started to creep back in and i CANT get it off, no matter what i do! I'm soooo discouraged, and have just wanted to be a size 11 for the last two years... I was down to 218lbs in 2010.. and i'm sadly up to 255lbs.. and i BARELY squeeze into my jeans.. Trying to stay positive is hard, I know i've done this before on my own, but i feel like the more i try now the more i gain.. Anyone have suggestions? I walk/hike at the very least 1 mile 4-5 times a week

Replies

• kerimorgan1
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from the most I have ever lost was 15 lbs at one time and i put it back on and times 2. For 2-3 years now i have been wanting to drop down to under 200 lbs. Feel free to add me and I will do my best to help you.