Best Exercise App

Options
So i am going to Disneyland and the only pedometer i have is my iPod nano which i am not risking to lose at Disneyland. So i am wondering what apps are out there that would be good..

needs to be free

Replies

• kykimball
    kykimball Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have the map my walk for the Iphone. I like it! It keeps track of how far you walk and how long it takes you to walk the distance! You can also use it while riding a bike!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I have the map my walk for the Iphone. I like it! It keeps track of how far you walk and how long it takes you to walk the distance! You can also use it while riding a bike!

^^^ I use Map My Ride (same site) to log all my bicycle rides, and you can also use it while walking! :wink:

(I sense a "you got peanut butter on my chocolate" argument coming up - LOL)

Edomondo also makes a nice sports tracker but I think it costs money.

Of course, you can also just estimate with a cheap pedometer or just estimate the time you've spent walking. No batteries, nothing to worry about ruining, and the results are going to be pretty darned close.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ooo good question!!
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    There's a free version of Endomondo but I've noticed it drains my droid's battery faster than other ones I've tried. This doesn't affect shorter workouts but it doesn't last long enough for long hikes and horseback rides.

I also use Cardio Trainer which doesn't run my battery down as fast. I like Endomondo's website better, though.

Does anyone use any other free exercise tracker apps?
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Bump