Been on MFP but no friends =( Wanna be my friend?

Options
Hello every1 =) I've been using MFP for awhile now but haven't ever gotten involved in MFP community. So I am hoping I can post a message out and hopefully make some new friends and give/get some support =) Any1 wanna be my friend?

Replies

• melodyfrommars
    Options
    ask and ye shall receive :) i'm a newbie here but could likewise use some encouragement. plus i'm an anime fan to boot.
  • jorben1990
    jorben1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me guys, Always willing to help! Currently training to box, so you will always catch me trying to better my mile.
  • Magicalmomma
    Magicalmomma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I needs LOTS of encouragement.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i dont play well with others
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I started in Jun 2012, and would love to be a new friend for you. I'll send you a request. :flowerforyou:
  • jodiwerda
    jodiwerda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend, just add me. :)
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I got ya...sending a request your way:)
  • annacole11
    Options
    I am also looking to get motivated with everyone. Add me!:smile:
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    My About Me has things that worked for me and that I recommend to people. I eat vegan, but feel free to add me if you don't mind. :-)
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    I would consider myself a good MFP friend. I comment regularly, I love to check out food diaries so friend me if yours is open. I'm open and fun, I occasionally post.
    Any one can friend me!
  • scorpiona13
    Options
    I am sending you a request too. :smile:
  • ZinkSauce
    Options
    Aww thank you every1, you guys are awesome!! Made me feel so welcome =) I'm so glad we can all be friends and support each other in this journey to being healthier and hopefully, being more confident in ourselves)
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Sure. If you're still needing buddies, send a request my way. Glad to help and give/get support.
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. Today was day #35 for me, and I log on every day. Loving MFP and all of my new friends!
  • smellyrichelley
    smellyrichelley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! I'll send you a request right now :)
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! ;) I log on everyday, log my food and exercise everyday, and that includes my strength training details. :) The more the merrier.
  • amandashort30
    Options
    I have been on MFP for the last 2 years !! I love it ... Glad to see you joined ... I would be more the happy to be friends with you :0) :smile:
  • ZinkSauce
    Options
    ask and ye shall receive :) i'm a newbie here but could likewise use some encouragement. plus i'm an anime fan to boot.

At Honey_Dipped, OoOo, which shows are your favorites?? Which one r u currently watching??
    P.S. Sorry folks, I'm new to posting on forums, so I messed up on this reply, lol.
  • sassi5
    Options
    you can add me. :)
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Sure :smile: FR sent