Funny and embarrassing NSV

Options
So I went to buy a new car the other day. When the sales guy and I were walking the lot to find the 4Runner my pants fell right of my a@@. :embarassed: I was oh damn I have been losing weight but didn't know it was that much (I don't weigh myself very often). It was like I was depants. The salesman started laughing so dang hard and said good for you on losing the weight. I had nothing else to do but pull my pants up a laugh along with him. In the test drive he said he just had to go buy new clothes because he lost over 70lbs. Then gave me encouraging words to keep at it.

Replies

• xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Hilarious lol !
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    That's awesome. :D
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Haha that's awesome! hope you were wearing some cute undies!
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! :laugh:
  • Melonhead
    Options
    How funny - and awesome at the same time!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Good thing you didn't go commando
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good thing you didn't go commando

:laugh: :laugh: no kidding I think I would have went home right then. I was wearing my usual boxers. Funny thing is I didn't even feel them sliding down. They just fell out of nowhere. I think it is funny as he!! I can laugh at myself when it is funny.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    :laugh: So...did he offer you a discount? :blushing: :wink:
  • greenbox06
    Options
    :laugh: So...did he offer you a discount? :blushing: :wink:

Yea I got a killer deal but it was because their sister dealer sold the Sequoia that I scheduled a test drive for about an hour before I got there. I was pissed which makes this even more hilarious.
  • sammi220
    sammi220 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's so hilarious lol , just goes to show how hard work pays off.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    wow! i just peed my pants!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    How did you not realize your pants were that loose when you put them on?
  • greenbox06
    Options
    How did you not realize your pants were that loose when you put them on?

I knew they were loose and went for my belt but I got rushed that morning and totally forgot it. My twins cause me to forget things for me sometimes. :smile: I needed to make the appointment with the dealer I respect other peoples time and didn't want to be late. Even though they sold the car I was initially after. All of that lead to a very interesting day.
  • fernanda78
    Options
    What a crazy but yet...awesome NSV!!!! Congrats!!!! Did u at least get a smaller version of the runner? U know..we would not want that to fall down too...again...Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!