Need Friends to help me be acccountable!

Help! I track my food for a few days and then lose focus! I successfully lost 20 pounds about 2 years ago because I had friends that logged on faithfully and helped me stay accountable. They lost their weight and then only sporadically used this site, so I eventually deleted them! Meanwhile I am gaining weight right and left! I need friends who log on faithfully and who can give me positive encouragement!

Replies

• Feel free to add me! Even though i joined sometime ago im still new to actually give an effort and admiting i need to do something! lol, I also was about 25 lbs slimmer last summer and felt great this last year it has been creeping right back on and i am sick of it and am hoping have a place like this may help me if actually do it!
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Add me and lets make each other accountable!!!!! Not everyone on here gets the two way thing!!!
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    I want to be held accountable too! Anyone can add if they like :)
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    you can add me as well! Nice to have people to support each other!!
  • Hi! Since I need to be accountable too we should do it together! Anyone and everyone who wants/gives support feel free to add me :smile:
  • I'm new but on here often. Lost 12 lbs so far. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • goldenbrown88
    goldenbrown88 Posts: 5 Member
    i don't have many friends on here either - I'd love for you all to add me!
  • awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Any one feel free to add me! It makes logging on more enjoyable when people are cheering you on