New to MFP and looking foward to a new world

Options
Hey there, this is my second day of my lifestyle change. Already i am finding it hard. I have my meal and already waiting for the next one to come. Gosh i think i'm entering a hard road ahead but reading peoples comments on this sight i realise that it will be worth it and i don't want to get down the track three months later and waste a timeframe where i could have achieved benefits.

My motivations is shocking with regards to exercise, but i know i just need to get on my legs and walk. If anyone is interested in helping me motivate please add me. I am trying to change my routine with regards to food, exercise and positive thoughts and i would like a little help with this and in turn help others too.

I hope everyone has a great day :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, don't even think about giving up before you get started! This is a journey...and it comes one day at a time. Get off your butt, turn on the motivation liteswitch, and tell yourself that you NEED to do this. Don't give yourself a choice to weazel out of it!!!!

I'm 54 so I'll send you a friend request. If I made the decision when I was 47, I'd be at 152 lbs again instead of 190.5!!!! You can do this -- it really isn't that hard, believe me. Yes, it does take some changes to what you've been used to eating and drinking. But if you're addicted to sugar, carbs, fat and the bad diet that we all have had, you're not alone.

No pity will be given!!!! I've lost 1 lb a week ....started out at 208 and already I'm feeling so much better about myself !!!!
    Come on, just do it!!!!
  • honda_k2
    Options
    Thank you so much for your reply. I just found it today. this site has lots of places to visit, read and write.

Your right .... i have to change my position from my past failures to my future conquers. Hence why i am here writing for all to see. I keep saying positive thoughts to myself that i can do this. Its now day 3 and im impressed with myself and am going to continue on this new journey day by day to conquer my fears and future.

The one thing i have noticed is how many exucses i can make for not walking. That one is going to be a tough one to crack but i will for sure suceed.

thank you for your friend request ... accepted with a smile.

I will continue, I will not be beaten and I will conquer :-)