Looking for friends... :-.)

Options
Hi ive been at this for a bit just wasnt really serious and I am now...I however dont have friends on here so some would be a great motivation...So please add me as i need some friends that know what im going through

Replies

• tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sent request! I've been on here for a while too and am just now really trying. I figure I'd track my food for a few weeks and then increase my exercise. Baby steps!
  • slimmerme34
    slimmerme34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That sounds Awesome...n it looks like we have about the same to lose...Thank you
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello to the both of you! U can friend me...just be sure to offer a lil info about yourselves :-D
  • slimmerme34
    slimmerme34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks...much appreciated
  • Knotty_Pit
    Options
    Hi there, hope your weight loss quest is successful. Keep your chin up! :flowerforyou:
  • maggbrooks
    maggbrooks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw some of the posts today, I have been looking for friends to help me stay with it so I sent requests to some of you :) I took a short trip this past week and gained back my 5 lb weight lose :( this would have just completly shut me down and unmotivated me but, suprisingly I feel just the opposite. I want to WIN at this so bad I want to be the one in control, I no longer want my low self esteem about my growing weight to be the one in charge!!!