Needing major support

Options
I havent been on in quite some time... My aunt passed away in late May which was really tough to deal with. Then only 3 weeks after that, my best friend killed herself. I've had to be put on anti depressants, but am slowly doing better. I hadnt had the motivation to do really anything, but I feel I am ready now. I got off track with my weight loss, but am now back on track and feel I am doing better than the first time. Just need lost of support and prayers. Thank you all for being so wonderful here! <3

Replies

• cgale8
    cgale8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your losses. Everyone experiences grief at a different pace so don't get discouraged if you feel good today and not next weel. I suggest you just take it slow and do what you feel like doing each day. Sending prayers for you.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm deeply sorry for your two losses so close together. I'm here to help any way you need..feel free to cry on my shoulder. You've taken that so important step back to healthfulness and you will it will take time. We're here for you. Good luck, Jerry
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon,
    Moved by your post. Hang in there. And remember, good feelings can help balance out the bad and help the healing, so do not deny yourself those.
  • sharon0624
    Options
    Thank you all sooo much! And yes, this is helping me feel better physically which helps my mood a ton! I feel so confident right now, and I feel like Ill be able to reach my goal weight in no time!