What is your favorite low calorie snack?

Options
2»

Replies

• rhvandan
    Options
    For some reason lately I'm addicted to celery. Occasionally I'll add a tbsp of peanut butter to it, but it's fine by itself. It helps me distract myself from craving something worse for me. The crunch gives my jaw a workout, and it takes time to consume.
    Also like fiber one oats and chocolate bars. Great sweet tooth fix. :tongue:
  • archgeo
    archgeo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Raw carrots, hummus, lite cottage cheese & pine nuts
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots and celery sticks with roasted red pepper hummus for dip
    1% cottage cheese
    Orville Redenbackers Smart Pop! popcorn
    Flavoured clover leaf tuna with the pull off lid

yummm...
  • arliam
    Options
    Celery & carrot sticks (if they're handy).
    Sigi's yogurt (unsweetened icelandic yogurt)....it's like Greek yogurt, just without the sugar yet it's flavored.
  • paisely_h
    Options
    - Apples/bananas with some peanut butter
    - Fiber one bar (90 calories)
    - Cheese stick
    - Carrot sticks w/ a tiny bit of ranch
    - pure and true h2o :)
  • arliam
    Options
    Hummus has ALOT of calories!
  • cookncrazy
    cookncrazy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sure, fruit and all that is a wonderful healthy snack, but sometimes I just want something really tasty. Right now I'm enjoying these two 100 calorie snacks. 1 cup of Bugles and Stoneridge mini ice cream sandwiches. Yummy!
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wegmans prepared Tzaziki sauce with cucumbers, 45 cal for 2 tbls or walmart's peach pineapple chipolte salsa with whatever you choose to dip with. Salsa is 22 cal for 2 tbls also, and it was the snacking kickstart that started me on my weight loss journey. But I only ever see it in the grocer section of walmat!
  • pixelsurgeon88
    pixelsurgeon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Plain popcorn!
  • maryjay51
    Options
    Pickled vegetables!
    They're virtually calorie free and good for you. :)

omg im dying to eat something and something crunchy..you just reminded me i have a big jar of pickles !! THANK YOU
  • charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sure, fruit and all that is a wonderful healthy snack, but sometimes I just want something really tasty. Right now I'm enjoying these two 100 calorie snacks. 1 cup of Bugles and Stoneridge mini ice cream sandwiches. Yummy!

finally a snack i can relate to!
  • sugarbomb83
    sugarbomb83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you consider 150 calories as being "low cal", but I'm totally in love with skinny cow cookies n cream ice cream sandwiches! AMAZING! :heart:
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    PB Thins, and reduced fat string cheese (I like Shoprite's brand)

yum
  • charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you consider 150 calories as being "low cal", but I'm totally in love with skinny cow cookies n cream ice cream sandwiches! AMAZING! :heart:

Have these in my freezer now, they are super good!