Quest bar eaters...quick question PLEASE

Options
FAVORITE FLAVOR:

LEAST FAVORITE FLAVOR:

that is all...thanks. Ordering some for my birthday. I've tried a couple but I want your input. Thanks a ton!

Replies

• trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Favorites
    Coconut cashew
    Vanilla almond crunch

Hated the strawberry cheesecake
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    Anything from the Orignal Line.
    The Natural line... No bueno :( Except I hear chocolate peanut butter it good.

My favorite are brownie, vanilla almond crunch, and mixed berry. If you heat up the brownie, you will loooove it! They are a little chewy and sometimes hard to eat, so heated up in the oven or microwave would be a good idea.

I LOVE Quest Bars. <3
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 2 different sample boxes.

All the chocolate ones, and lemon were just ok, I wouldn't reorder them.

Strawberry cheese cake and peanut butter and jelly weren't bad. I'd eat them again

Like Coconut Cashew and Apple Pie. When I order now I get a couple of each. YUM!
  • atag2011
    atag2011 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Favorite: tie between apple pie and strawberry cheesecake! But I also love the chocolate ones...hmm

Least favorite: peanut butter
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I just ate an cinnamon roll one--i like it. vanilla almond crunch was good but i can't have nuts without itching like crazy. there was a really gross one ...hmmm, i think it was peanut butter supreme. bleh.

I want to try apple pie--but i'm afraid i won't like it AS MUCH as cinnamon roll or coconut and regret it. Coconut things I just love--haven't tried the bar yet though.

I was wary of lemon and strawberry cheesecake. I still am.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I just ate an cinnamon roll one--i like it. vanilla almond crunch was good but i can't have nuts without itching like crazy. there was a really gross one ...hmmm, i think it was peanut butter supreme. bleh.

I want to try apple pie--but i'm afraid i won't like it AS MUCH as cinnamon roll or coconut and regret it. Coconut things I just love--haven't tried the bar yet though.

I was wary of lemon and strawberry cheesecake. I still am.

I forgot about cinnamon roll, that was pretty yummy too. But I liked apple pie more!
  • yecatsml
    yecatsml Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hadn't heard of these so I looked them up - what is 'Lo Han Guo' in the ingredient list?? Not much info out on the web - a sweetner?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I have no idea. I dobt eat then regularly because of the cost. However, it's my birthday so im asking for them.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's a fruit. A low cal sweetener can be produced from it.