work out

Options
Is working out at night just as effective as working out in the morning. Bc the only time i have to workout is like at 8:00 when my husband can watch the kids i do the hip hop abs workout video/ i did buy the insanity but i didn't feel it was the right workouts for me just yet/ i think when i get to my goal weight i will start it again for the toning. i felt like it was just toning my thight and well right now thats not what i want'

Replies

• FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    As long as you workout is what counts. Burning calories is burning calories. I seem to perform way better and get much more out of my workout if I do it in the evening rather than in the morning.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I agree
    I think most rec working out in the am to jmp start metabolism but most importantly to get it out of the way so u don't have an excuse come up later NOT to exc..not time
  • caroldavis
    Options
    as long as you work out, time of day does not matter!!! If I don't get it done in the morning I have a hard time making it happen at night!!!
  • PoisonSugar
    Options
    Working out before bed always helps me sleep. I think I work out so hard I exhaust myself then I sleep like no other once I do hit the pillow!!
  • kdabis
    kdabis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Working out before bed always helps me sleep. I think I work out so hard I exhaust myself then I sleep like no other once I do hit the pillow!!

hehehe i think thats why im starting to snore a lot! hahaha
  • jillosterhout
    Options
    When I work out before bed, fitnesspasl, says i am below my calorie intake. Any suggestions? Can I roll them into the next day?