Show my you zumba before and afters!!!!

Options
I am starting the zumba program tomorrow and am looking for some real people with real results!!

Replies

• popefarms
    Options
    I'd love to see some too!!! I'm thinking about getting the Zumba for my Wii and doing that. Good luck to you!!!!!
  • momie0205
    Options
    I am taking my first zumba class tomorrow. I have heard such great things about it.
  • xokatelynmariexo
    xokatelynmariexo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i found the full videos online, so i am gonna stick with those for now. I dont want to spend $70 on the set if i am not going to use it
  • emzyl06
    Options
    If you are curious about it, find a local class and get down there! I was dubious about zumba but I have been going for 6 weeks and LOVE it . Ive lost about 7kgs (14-15lbs I think) I havent tried the DVDs or anything as I love the class atmosphere.
    I have tried about 3 different classes and found one that really suited me. But if you do give it a go give it more that one class. The first time you will probably feel uncoordinated and confused from the steps, but stick to it, it will all become clear!
    Seriously its awesome fun! I'm a total zumba addict now!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Definitely try a class! The energy is amazing, and the people are the best! Have made some amazing friends!

Before watching my calorie intake and Zumba:
    fatcollageresized.jpg

This was taken today:
    Size_29_9102012.jpg
  • momie0205
    Options
    I can' wait to start my class.
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    <
    my zumba legs
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba 3 times a week, 30 DS daily, and double up kickboxing on Saturdays. I am just getting the steps to where I can get my heart rate up. I am the dork in the back usually facing the class as they are facing me cause I went the wrong way. lol it is a lot of fun though.
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Definitely try a class! The energy is amazing, and the people are the best! Have made some amazing friends!

fatcollageresized.jpg

This was taken today:
    Size_29_9102012.jpg

Beautiful results!!!!!!

Love my zumba, best way to burn calories over a short period of time, I burn 350 - 400 calories in an hour, and its so much fun!
  • xokatelynmariexo
    Options

fatcollageresized.jpg

This was taken today:
    Size_29_9102012.jpg

AMAZING!!! the gym i belong to offers classes, but im afraid to do it on my own, and i dont know anyone else that goes to the same gym. maybe when i get comfortable with the videos i will give it a try
  • xokatelynmariexo
    Options
    bumping to see more results!!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm not on commission! I maintain that I owe so very much to zumba. Have some before and afters for proof. I'm now a qualified instructor and joining a class was the best thing I ever did :)

Before-1.jpg

After-1.jpg

BA.jpg

Before.jpg

After3.jpg
  • xokatelynmariexo
    Options
    That is amazing!!! I would love to become an instructor once i reach goal. How long did it take to lose the weight? My diet is pretty good (about 1500 cals) and i have about 14months before my wedding, and would like to lose about 50-60lbs. do you think that is achievable with zumba and weight lifting?
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I think that it is totally achievable! You are going to be HOT on your wedding day! :love:
  • tetracat
    tetracat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. Before, after and during picture. The before picture was taken exactly a year ago, and the during picture was in April, about a month after I started seriously trying to lose weight. The after picture is from a few weeks ago.

beforeduringafter-1.jpg

Here's a closer picture of the before.

FAT2-1.jpg

I owe my success to Zumba. If I didn't go to that first Zumba class, I'd still be sitting on the couch stuffing my face.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! I would love to become an instructor once i reach goal. How long did it take to lose the weight? My diet is pretty good (about 1500 cals) and i have about 14months before my wedding, and would like to lose about 50-60lbs. do you think that is achievable with zumba and weight lifting?

Oh, absolutely - it took me just under 18 months to reach my goal; I reckon I could have done it in 14 if I'd been stricter at the end.
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

fatcollageresized.jpg

This was taken today:
    Size_29_9102012.jpg

Holy crap those results are awesome WELL DONE!!!
  • xokatelynmariexo
    Options
    I think that it is totally achievable! You are going to be HOT on your wedding day! :love:
    Well, thank you:)
  • MDeniseMur
    MDeniseMur Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look and probably feel, amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!