Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends for support?

You support me I'll support you! :D

Replies

• kaj44
    kaj44 Posts: 38 Member
    feel free to add me for support..........................
  • Add me for support too! :D
  • kaj44
    kaj44 Posts: 38 Member
    oh............WELCOME..................... :laugh:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    feel free to add me too
  • Feel free to add me too...

personally I have found that accountability partners work better than motivators... let me know if you want more information on what that is and want to see how it works...
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Count me in, buddy!! I'll scratch your back...well, you know the drill. I have to be right up front with you though...I'm generally really good at logging every day and when I log I support my friends, but I have periods of time at work when I am too busy to do anything but work and sleep, so I may disappear for a week or so at a time. Can you handle it? Let's give it a go, shall we? (I'm a little silly, by the way) :bigsmile:
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Thank you for the adds! :D If anyone else would like to send me one please do
  • Hey there and welcome! I'm new here as well and plan to track and log daily. Anyone can feel free to add me!