Searching for P90X Buddies!!!

Options
Hey,

I'm looking to start the 90 day P90X challenge either today or tomorow (today if I can find a buddy soon). If we start right now then we should be done right before Christmas (how great would that be!!). If there are any takers please friend/ send me a message.

- Misha

Replies

• Dimpszz
    Options
    Hey I'm doing p90x as well. I'm actually on month 3 so I wouldn't be able to start the same time as you but we could definitely provide support for one another :)
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am here for support if you need it! I completed P90X several times and am on round 2 of P90X-2...start phase 2 again on Monday. LOVE Tony Horton!!!! :love:
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am here for support if you need it! I completed P90X several times and am on round 2 of P90X-2...start phase 2 again on Monday. LOVE Tony Horton!!!! :love:

Finished one round. Will start again in Oct.
  • MonicaFlachman
    Options
    I love P90X, I am actually doing a P90X and Turbo Fire hybrid right now and its fabulous. I get bored easily so its nice to have the switch up every couple days.
  • Newmisha
    Options
    Thank you guys for all the responses! It's nice to see some people who have finished the program (REALLY nice to see how good you guys look). Looks like I will have lots of people to ask for help/ support after I start, BUT is there anyone that hasn't started the program yet who would like to start it with me. :-)
  • damonhall7
    damonhall7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I am actually starting today as well and will like to join in with the challenge.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Hey there! There are a few of us doing the X... I am on week 3 and loving it. Completed a round two years ago and had great success... and I am bringing it harder this time.. getting great results.

Add me ...
  • scm122
    Options
    I'm finishing up recovery week 4! I want some P90X buddies too! Add me.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the p90x program with my wife. We are currently in week 7. Such a great program. I've lost 12 pounds so far! More importantly i feel much healthier.
  • FitMommaD
    FitMommaD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I actually JUST started on Monday we could totally be buddies!!!
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    So how many here started 9/10/12? I also started last week. Finished up week one with doing all the workouts and following the nutrition guide. Motivation is still very strong and feeling good!

I started a group just for folks who have started in September here: P90X starting September 2012

Also have been posting here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/735194-p90x-starting-9-10-12

Bring it everyone!

PS I tossed out some group invites to those of you who said they started or were starting September.
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've completed 4 rounds of P90X and I'm P90X Certified. Shoot me a friend request.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've started a couple times but haven't followed through so I'm totally looking to start up again - for real this time!
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at the box thinking maybe I should put one in and just do it when I saw your topic come up so I'll be your buddy if you like and will go do it now what do you think before the child gets back from school
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I started on the 3rd of this month and today was my first day of week 3. I am really enjoying it. Good Luck!
  • JAY1214
    JAY1214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just started last night how do you find the infomation on myfitnesspal typed in p90x nothing came up need to see calories burned
    thanks
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    just started last night how do you find the infomation on myfitnesspal typed in p90x nothing came up need to see calories burned
    thanks

You will need to creat your own. When you input P90X in the the search and it says No Entries Found you just scroll down til you see Add New. You can then add each of your workouts. If you don't have an HRM and need Calorie burn information, P90Xcalories.com is a good source. Good Luck!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am loving P90X right now because of my ankle .. but I can't do the jumps or lunges or squats or even the running in place thing but the weights are OWNED!!! LOL I adore Tony Horton too ♥
  • Nitabug36
    Options
    Ok my son has the whole series so when do we start?
  • LMPMOM4
    Options
    I just ordered mine and will start when it comes in the mail!