Wow, this site is pretty NEAT!

Options
A friend refered me here and I thought I would check it out.

At first I was kinda skeptical cause I thought I would have to keep up with the calories and what not.

But this site is great! Its easy to use and to navigate, so hopefully it will make the journey to the weight I want easy to over come =)

Anyways I'm a SAHM of 3 youngs (ranging from 4 mom to 3.5 yrs of age) Pregnancy has done a number on my body and needless to say I havent been happy since.

Being over weight has contributed to alot of emotional issues and I am tired of being a victim to myself. So maybe this site will be the ticket and the motivation I need to accomplish this obsticle in my life.

Well If you want to know anything else about me just ask, or if you want a weightloss buddy I'll be happy to join ya.

Replies

• mom2my3boys
    mom2my3boys Posts: 20
    Options
    A friend refered me here and I thought I would check it out.

At first I was kinda skeptical cause I thought I would have to keep up with the calories and what not.

But this site is great! Its easy to use and to navigate, so hopefully it will make the journey to the weight I want easy to over come =)

Anyways I'm a SAHM of 3 youngs (ranging from 4 mom to 3.5 yrs of age) Pregnancy has done a number on my body and needless to say I havent been happy since.

Being over weight has contributed to alot of emotional issues and I am tired of being a victim to myself. So maybe this site will be the ticket and the motivation I need to accomplish this obsticle in my life.

Well If you want to know anything else about me just ask, or if you want a weightloss buddy I'll be happy to join ya.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!:flowerforyou:

Glad you joined too...come join in on the boards and you'll have a ton of buddies!!!

I'm also a mom of a 7 yr old and work part time and have those lovely emotional eating issues....yes life is full of fun huh! lol :ohwell:

well hope to get to know you better!!! and best of luck!!! this place is amazing!!!
    hugs,
    Ali
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • ruffles31
    ruffles31 Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree...I love this site! It is so easy and keeps me on track. :happy:
  • Maribel
    Maribel Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome. This site is helping me lose weight, stay fit and as I learn about nutrition, I am feeding my children healthier meals..so this will be good for both you and the kids.
  • valgreg38
    valgreg38 Posts: 17
    Options
    I love this site :heart:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have three girls so I know how hard it can be taking care of a family and taking care of yourself!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome to the family. :happy:

This is the best community on the *whole* interweb.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. That's what we're here for. :wink:

-J
  • mom2my3boys
    Options
    I look forward to the possitive reasurance that a site like this creates, since we are all here for the same reason...to be healthier!

But thanks, I look forward to talking to you again=)
  • mom2my3boys
    Options
    I have to agree, instead of giving the kids pop tarts this morning I made toast eggs and oranges with a cup of milk... And even my husband will be joining the site soon (we're hoping he can qualify to get in the military)
  • mom2my3boys
    Options
    WHAT?!?! Three girls!!! isnt it funny how life works? I would love a little girl, but alas I get to have the joy of raising three hellraising boys. AND I'M EXCITED TO GO THROUGH IT ALL =)

And I'm sure losing weight, getting healthier, having more energy will be a great thing for any parent!
  • mom2my3boys
    Options
    And to all the other encouragers THANKS SOOO MUCH!

I'm still learning how to use this lol... i just noted myself like 4 extra times lol