192 cal. Chicken Burgers!

Options
aylabradshaw
aylabradshaw Posts: 17 Member
I threw this recipe together yesterday off the top of my head and it was amazing! The 192cal is just for the patty, but honestly these don't need buns or condiments they're SO good! The instant potatoes create a slight crunch on the outside and also help hold the patties together! The recipe I made serves around 10-11 people, so just adjust the recipe to your needs. Also, I used whatever seasonings I had on hand and I truly believe you could use whatever savory seasonings you'd like. I just kind of eye-balled the amount of them so I don't have exact measurements, sorry! Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:

3 lb. Ground Chicken
1 cup Fresh Baby Spinach, Chopped
1 cup Instant Mashed Potates
1 Large Egg
4 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
Garlic Powder
Salt
Pepper
Lemon Pepper
All-Purpose Seasoning

Pour the instant mashed potatoes onto a large plate and set aside. Heat 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-hi heat. In a large bowl combine all other ingredients and mix together well. Form into 10-11 1/2"-1" patties. Coat each patty in instant potatoes. Depending on size of your skillet, place 4-5 patties in oil and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden-brown in color. Place cooked patties on paper towel to absord excess oil.

These can be served on regular buns with whatever toppings/condiments you like. But, like I said before, they are so delicious by themselves, you really don't have to!

Replies