Here we go...anyone joining the ride

cabrown
cabrown Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to everyone who is in the same boat as I am. Since I have had my child almost three years ago and have barely lost any of the 25 pounds of baby fat retained as well as quit smoking, I am now determined to stop making excuses and just do what I have to do. In saying this though, there are always insecurities that lie deep that prohibit you from really reaching out. In college I had eatin disorders that really haunt me to this day because I want to make sure I make the right nutritional decisions, without borderlying on too little calories.

In a nutshell, as much as i am ready for this, I still need help and support so that I stay on a consisent and happy path to health and happiness. So ahead of time thank you...and let's do this!!!!

Replies

• Right place ... Right time is any time you dream a dream. I find it easy to log calories here and that helps keep us in control. Don't try to starve your way thin as it doesn't work in the long run.
  • :flowerforyou: just eat all the calories you have assigned to you and you will do fine. If you exercise you have more calories to use or not if you don't need them. You've taken the first step.:smile:
  • mamagettinfit
    mamagettinfit Posts: 24 Member
    Glad you are deciding to do what needs to be done! Let's Do This!! :)
This discussion has been closed.