Ripped in 30 ~ Becca's Results (pics in Link)

Options
WOW!!! I am so excited to share my results with everyone! I started Ripped in 30 on August 13, and finished it in 28 days. I only did 19 workouts (with Denise Austin's Power Yoga most days, walking 2 of the days, and organizing my bedroom for almost 3 hours 1 day), and I transformed in less than a MONTH!!! My diet has been pretty clean, and I did follow HER diet plan half of the time. The other 1/2 I ate my own stuff... I average my calories to be between 1300 and 1600 per day, and my water intake is between 8 - 11 glasses per day.

Anyways... here are my measurements.

START @ 182 lbs END @ 174 lbs

~Chest..........................................44-1/8 ~Chest................................................42-6/8
~Bum............................................43-2/8 ~Bum..................................................42-4/8
~Upper Belly..................................42-6/8 ~Upper Belly........................................41
~Lower Belly..................................44-3/8 ~Lower Belly........................................43-2/8
~Arms.................(L) 13-7/8.......(R) 13-7/8 ~Arms......................(L) 13-2/8........(R) 13-2/8
~Thighs...............(L) 26-2/8 ......(R) 26 ~Legs.......................(L) 25-3/8........(R) 25-3/8

TOTAL loss ~~~~> 8 lbs and 7-6/8 inches

PHOTOS are here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.451044454926629.105756.450996301598111&type=3

Replies

• jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation!
  • allie864
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! I would've thought you had lost even more than that. Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thank you!! :) I have a lot more to go, but so far so good!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow amazing results! way to go!!! that virtual model you have is very cool, i would love to see what i would look like with something like that!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thank you! :) I love the Virtual Model.. It helps keep me motivated at times. It's fun to play around with different weights, too. Helps one see what a healthy look is at certain weights.
  • deanjcrawford
    deanjcrawford Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!
  • newbernbears
    Options
    You receive an A......for Awesome! Now, where did you find the virtual model, we all need one! Nice job.
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Thanks!! :)

The virtual model can be found here:
    http://​www.modelmydiet.com/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!