looking for same weight and weight loss goal friends~!

Options
I would really like to add some friends that are around the same size as myself. I'm 40 years old and I am 5'6" and weigh almost 260...I'm finding this very difficult. I walk every night and I stay under my calorie goals as much as possible but the weight doesn't want to come off and I get discouraged. I would love friends in the same boat...beginning stages but that are truly committed. Thanks, Jen

Replies

• uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    sent you a request.
  • banks89202
    Options
    I am 23 5'9 and 275lbs I would love to be your weight loss buddy :)
  • crnacrn07
    crnacrn07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know this may sound crazy but you need to meet your calorie goals if you want the weight to come off. Staying under only makes your body think it's starving and will conserve.
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have 20kg to lose - not sure what that is in pounds.... but am always happy for more friends to support! Add me if you like....
  • Lizzysmom3217
    Options
    Hi! Just found this site today. Joined WW on 8/31...lost 3.8 lbs in first week. I'm 5'3, 178.2 as of 5 days ago and ultimately want to be 130. First goal is -165-168 lbs. by Oct. 26 (I have a black tie Gala to attend!) Second goal is 150-155lbs. by Xmas (as a gift to myself!) Started "Group Groove/Group Active" classes at my gym..which turn my body into gello, but I'm committed. Best incentive is that Hubby has said I get a trip to Hawaii if I make it to 50 lbs lost!!! Anyone else have similar goals? Would love an "online workout buddy" as we recently moved and I don't know anyone in our town.
    Sarah
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I know this may sound crazy but you need to meet your calorie goals if you want the weight to come off. Staying under only makes your body think it's starving and will conserve.

bump!!! esp if your calorie goal is wack low like 1200