cold medicine

Options
I've been tracking every dose of nyquil and dayquil and every cough drop I've taken in the last week. Am I being neurotic about the calories in them or am I right to be adding them in?

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Probably not so much the calories...it's the sugar that is probably the worse thing
  • VestaDear
    Options
    If you don't feel like it's hurting you to include them in your daily calorie count then I don't see a reason to change your behavior.

The way I see it though, medicine is medicine and it shouldn't be treated like it's food.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking every dose of nyquil and dayquil and every cough drop I've taken in the last week. Am I being neurotic about the calories in them or am I right to be adding them in?
    Obsessive.
  • devenssort12
    devenssort12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Would not worry about it!!!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I don't think you really need to track how many doses of Nyquil you take. You're not drinking the bottle for part of your meals you know?

I know it is so easy to be obsessive over everything so that you get the best results you can get every week, but unless you're eating bags of say cough drops I wouldn't worry about it.
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    thanks for the feedback.