Looking for a Fitness Buddy to motivate you 24/7?

Options
Add me and I will motivate and support you no matter what. Talk to me anytime and I'll always reply.
Don't know whether or not something's good for you?
Message me.
Don't know whether or not to eat that cookie that's staring right at you?
Message me and I'll help you beat it.
Eating disorders or binging?
Been there, done that. Message me.
I'm here for you, just add me (skinnyismymission)

Replies

• AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I really need someone to help me fight against the fat food like cookies, cakes, pizzas, soda, and FAST FOOD!!
    I love motivating people and i'd sure like to do it 24/7.^^ Whether it'd be through MFP, email, or even texting.^^
  • KaityMarie379
    KaityMarie379 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh lord this type of support would be awesome! I can't seem to get my girlfriends to jump on the weight loss wagon with me. I'll try my best to help keep your hands off the goods by any means as well.
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Friend requests sent!
  • biscuitking69
    biscuitking69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me :) added!
  • hannaisthebest
    Options
    i REALLY need some one to help keep me on the right track right now im slakng because i finish the jillian michaels 30 day shred not i have no work outs cuz i cant find any good ones on you tube so have to buy a dvd but i hav't done that yet i got to get back into shape!
  • Facesquid
    Options
    I would definitely appreciate a like-minded buddy to help me along the way :) It's just so much more fun when you're not doing it alone. None of my girlfriends are into fitness either.
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    that kinda support is always needed with me thanx girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hannaisthebest
    Options
    im now gest starting to get back on and find effort to track my food some one help me stay on top please and add me :)
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I would definitely appreciate a like-minded buddy to help me along the way

My goal is lose inches, tone up, and increase my workouts.... In doing this I hope the
    scale will be a little nicer... :laugh:

I welcome all the help I can get and I am willing to encourage you with your goals.

:happy: