Looking for friends and support :)

Options
I've recently become very fond about becoming healthy and fit, so I joined myfitnesspal to help the process. I'd like friends and support. Anyone is welcome to add me! :)

Replies

• sandrahaughton
    sandrahaughton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi my name is san...ive been using myfitnesspal for about 4 weeks and already lost a stone in weight,i have never felt happier.just by eating more healthier and no where near as much as i was eating have i lost weight.i have not found it hard to do as i have great willpower when i know i want something.

anyway good luck

san x
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place! the vast majority of people here are supportive, and this website is AMAZING for keeping track of your progress...i also can't say enough about the "success stories" message board! whenever i feel like cheating, i take a gander at some of the photos on there and am inspired to not give up! i've only been on mfp for 10 days, and it's still a struggle trying to manage my eating habits (and some days are definitely better than others), but so far this has been a great experience and i can't WAIT to reach my goals! good luck! adding you =)
  • mrskkhall
    mrskkhall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Im a newbie too started properly this week feel free to add me :)
  • katirooksie
    katirooksie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well :) i've been on here for a while, but never thought of using it socially :) could use some inspiration and support x
  • tiggerdug
    tiggerdug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    add me if you like, I keep yo-yo ing and need motivation! x
  • Atson
    Atson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as well please! I have been on and off the site for the past few months, but I have recently gotten myself motivated again and have been logging on every day (with a few exceptions, travelling is hard). Still trying to get my food choices sorted out, some days are better than others!