Looking for friends that log in daily and are committed!!!

Options
Hi,
I've been using MFP for a month this week and I absolutely love it. I have seen great results in a month. I'm looking for friends who are comitted about losing weight and are consistent. I've been logging on here for 30 days in a row. I'm very excited about reaching my goals. I'm looking for people who are just as committed to MFP as I am. If this is you, please add me as a friend. I love seen other people's results and those people are an inspiration to me. I hope I can be an inspiration to others as well.

Please add me as a friend if you are committed to MFP.

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i am on every day.
  • sandrahaughton
    sandrahaughton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like,im on everday,i just dont much go on these forums,but sometimes it helps to have a bit of support and obviously to support others with the struggle of trying to lose weight.

a year ago on thursday i gave birth to my second child (daughter lilly) and since then i went to a size 14 (uk) and have always been a size 10 even after my first son so to go from that size to 14 was very emotional and depressed me when i went out shopping.since starting on my fitnesspal over a month ago ive lost a stone and im determined to at least reach a size 12 im on my way there already and myfitnesspal has made it easier for me to reaching my goals.

just thought i would share a little of my journey.

san x
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day - i've just got to 50 days - i'm totally committed but i'm not loosing a lot but feel free to add me.
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hi
    i have only just joined and i log in every day use the food tracker and really like it i was doing weight watchers and the only thing i miss from there since i stopped was the online tracker, well no more! love the community and support too
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, mostly just to the food diary but occasionally my friend Google tells me someone has acknowledged my existence - which does make it worth while getting up after all. Good morning.
  • biscuitking69
    biscuitking69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always on MFP but not always the forum :)
  • SuccessExpress
    Options
    Feel free to add me to!

Ive only been here a week but im addicted and a daily logger too! The support and motivation on here is AMAZING and its a major partt of what keeps me going! Im hoping to lose 40lb by april and i WILL get there!

x
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just sent you a friends request, I'm on here daily :D
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day! Add sent! 8-)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am just past my 1 year anniversary on here and still log every day. I have reached my goal weight but log to provide support, maintain and work on my fitness goals. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i'm on everyday!! feel free to add and anyone else :smile:
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like I have logged 100 days straight today :drinker:
  • Pcrossley14
    Pcrossley14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the responses. It's great to see all the support. I will add you all!!! I look forward to losing the weight together :)
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Im on daily and have logged for over 4 months in a row, ive sent you a request :)
  • tewmom
    Options
    I am on FB everyday committed to losing this weight. I sent you an invite!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all the time, it's my Facebook, I've been on for 18 months & currently have 140 days logged in a row.

Feel free to add me