New here and in need of serious support and friendship.

Options
Hi Everyone,

So here I am...trying for the third time in my life to seriously lose some weight. I need all the help, support and motivation I can get. I have a long way to go. Any tips, advice and friendly messages are all welcome. I will try and take a Before pic soon, and then one at least every 6 months with a date stamp to hopefully help motivate me.

Really glad to have found this site. It helps to track everything and be able to communicate with others going through the same struggles.

Replies

• StrawMouse
    StrawMouse Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too, looking to really do this! Feel free to add me.
  • tantola12
    Options
    I'm new here too.. Doing well for the first three days, but I have to admit. I'm hungry! lol Must have been the exercise I did this morning.

Anyway - we can DO this! Let's go drink some water! :)
  • 2plus2myfamily
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also new (started yesterday) and have a massive 4 stone to loose (feels massive to me) and I am really struggling this time to loose weight - hence joining on here and hoping to get results.
    I will be on daily and always here for a chat if your having a wobble :) x
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Feel free to add me & then read my blog, it might just inspre you to stick at it.

Welcome & good luck

Craig

Dieting is a lifestyle not a life sentence, so, don't punish yourself.
  • Yenushka
    Options
    New to this as well. Its really motivating to track and see how you do everyday. I've just discovered pintrest as well (yeah I've clearly been living in a hole). Awesome recipes and tips. I also used Map my run app for iphone. helps track my walks/runs. I am also going to start Curves circuit training tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Good luck!
  • AnuPea
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new here too. I joined about 2 weeks ago. I always said I wanted to lose weight, but never actually got down to doing it. I finally have. I lost 5 pounds in week one, and that is very motivating! I'm not exercising, yet, all I'm doing is counting calories. I ocassionally go for a walk and count that in. This place really does help. Feel free to add me.. we're all in this together!

Anu x
  • Frenchyken89
    Frenchyken89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting over as well. I joined MFP a while ago and keep falling off track. Hopefully this will be my last 'life changing' attempt!
    Feel free to add me and we can support eachother through this journey!!
    Good luck!
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've started back on here in the last week after being absent for months... I am determined to win my battle this time though.. anyone feel free to add me - always happy to give some encouragement and advice if I can help :-)
  • StuckeyLaRue
    Options
    I just found MFP yesterday and feel like I've fallen into the rabbit hole straight into a whole new world! All of these people with health and fitness focused goals! It's wonderful! I know that I need support, encouragement and accountability for my journey and hope that I can offer the same to others. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • helena1210
    Options
    I joined last week, but actually got started Monday after clearing most of the junk out of my kitchen. This seems like a great place to get support and motivation! Good luck to you!
  • joeherrera
    Options
    I need extra support so if you can provide it i will provide some as well. Add me if you want to.
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Friend request sent! 8-)
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    I'll add you for extra support and motivation. We can help each other out. The more friends that are willing to help and push you along the faster you'll notice a change. Good Luck!
  • adwilson30
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to MFP. I just recently discovered this website. Hopefully this will help me as much as it has helped some of you. I want to say welcome to all and GOOD LUCK!!!. WE CAN DO IT!!!.

Please feel free to add me.