Looking for people in a UK timezone, starting out

Options
Hi, I've just started with MFP - literally this morning - and right now feel pretty motivated to make this all happen.

I'm really keen to try this with along other people, especially people who have also started out recently. My plan is to take this fairly seriously - I hope to be updating several times a week. Its daunting, but some company would be brilliant!

Replies

• AnuPea
    Options
    Count me in. I'm pretty new as well!
  • veegreen
    Options
    Hi there,

You can both count me in too. I'm new to these boards. I downloaded the ap on my iPhone 10 weeks ago and have lost 20lbs but I'm stuck at the moment and it's not shifting. I'm up for some mutual support and encouragement. I've found it so easy to use. I love it!
  • Heatherfev21
    Heatherfev21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    UK here, been doing it for a few weeks, please feel free to add!!!
  • Batmanlovesrobin
    Options
    UK here too :-)

Just started properly, having had good intentions in the summer holidays...but derailed by staying with family a lot.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Guildford - been here about 5 weeks (is that not 'new' enough)?
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, anyone. I'm always up for giving out the same great support as I've been given! 8-)
    Georgy.
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    UK too, started yesterday and still finding my way round :smile:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Cheshire, looking for active friends to keep me on track... Please add me
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    UK Derbyshire. Anyone please feel free to add. :smile:
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm new too (again) I signed up did a few days then gave up with the site but now im back with avengance to battle this baby bulge! Feel free to add me :)
  • richardstock1
    Options
    I'm new too (well kinda) been using MFP for 40 days and have lost 20lbs.
    Although for some reason it never shows up on that Lbs lost bit...

Feel free to add Im in UK too,
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK. I'm not very supportive, but I am corrective.
  • Jim_1960
    Options
    New as well having worked on this for 2 weeks now.
    Not sure how this "add me" works though!!!!!!!
  • SairMadam
    Options
    Hi, I only just signed up this morning too, feel free to add me! UK London timezone. I'm trying to loose 28lb in time for christmas...eek! That's only 14 weeks away so 2lb per week, every single week may be slightly ambitious...but a girl's gotta try!
  • emmao86
    emmao86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I joined about 3 weeks ago and have lost 9lbs so far and still have a very long way to go so please feel free to add me :-)
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hiya UK here too....just pretty much starting out too, having a play with all the functions on here, it takes getting used to, but its great :happy:
  • Magicbugz
    Options
    Just started today - feeling nervous, was recommended by a friend and I was gobsmacked when I entered in my food diary of exactly what I was eating... just waiting for my new exercise bike and hopefully I can start burning this off properly.

(Wiltshire area)
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Magic,

welcome, certainly is a real eyeopener as i found out the other evening with a 'homemade' pizza meal and went 900Kcal over.

Friend request sent which will be the first of many no doubt