Lookin For Friends And Supporters! XoXo!

Options
Hey guys! This is my second day on MyFitnessPal and now I'm looking for me some friends! :) I will be on here a lot, so I will be commenting on your things and encouraging you to keep going!
Much love,
LauraMcTrim

Replies

• JKing727
    Options
    Hi Laura!

My name is Jeanine and I am sort of new to MyFitnessPal as well. i signed up a while ago but never used it until recently when my co-workers had me do so :-) I need to do a better job of posting and keeping track of things. good Luck with your goals :-) I have full faith that you can achieve them!

Have an awesome day!
    Jeanine:smile:
  • adeese1
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here a few months but I love it! I track everyday, the good and bad:)! Good luck!
    Alison
  • bainmch
    Options
    Good luck everybody, my second try here but didn't have any friends first time round could do with some encouragement:)
  • lekel
    lekel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really need friends too I feel like the supprt would really help!! especially on the tough days..!! no one else I know uses this site or app which is a pain!
  • StuckeyLaRue
    Options
    I've sent you a request (as well as everyone else who posted on this thread) as I could really use the encouragement and support as well! I'm thrilled to find this community and I love what it has to offer. I hope that I can be a source of encouragement and support to others as well. Feel free to add me!