Looking for motivation and friends

Options
Hi everyone,

Hello! Been doing this for 10 weeks but just found the boards!

I downloaded the ap 10 weeks ago and lost 20lbs (put 2 on this week for the first time since starting). I've only just found these boards, and what a great addition they are. I'm looking for friends who have a way to go like me and who are serious about some mutual motivation.

Replies

• Lsersch3
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends who have a way to go -- I've lost 2 lbs since joining and still have a long way to go. I've added you.
  • sazsmo
    Options
    I love your profile pic! Pretty! Well done on your sucess so far!
  • veegreen
    Options
    Thanks both of you! xo
  • Elisemustlose
    Elisemustlose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wouhou!! You're going strong!!
    I had lost 10 lbs since started but I packed 3 from my vacantion and have so much trouble getting below that 200 pds line!!
    Wanna be friend and help me?? :-)
  • StuckeyLaRue
    Options
    I think it's great that you came back to get the support you need to get going again. I love that this site/app helps to bring people together for that common purpose. (Thanks for the add by the way!) I'm needing all the motivation and friends I can get too to help support me when I'm weak, rejoice with me when I do well and to hold me accountable if I start slacking. And I want to do the same for others. Anyone is welcomed to add me as a friend!
  • Tisha9377
    Tisha9377 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am here for the LONG haul... How much are you looking to lose? 18lbs in 10 weeks sounds pretty AMAZING! I have lost 5lbs in my first week, thats some motivation. I am getting the eating right part down packed before I go hard at the gym. Baby steps.. I think Fitness Pal is so helpful.. And the message boards make it a bit more interesting...
  • veegreen
    Options
    I'm here for the long haul too. I like the idea of mutual challenge and support. I've deliberately not set a weightloss goal. I just want to keep going until I'm happy. I think I'll know. I really would like to be a UK 14 (US 10 I think) and able to run 5k.

Let's do this! :-)