100 days in with my first goal

Options
Yesterday was a big day for me. It marked my 100th day using the MFP's calorie and exercise tools. My hundredth day on the site also happened to fall on my regular weekly weigh in day. To top it off, I also reached my first milestone weight.

100 days in and I've taken off 54 pounds. From 523 pounds to 468 pounds in just over three months. Keeping up with my exercise and eating good foods, I feel better than I can ever remember and it just keeps getting better every day. It's not just losing the weight either. My body is getting healthier. In a two month period (between doctors appointments) I've managed to lower my blood pressure for a low hypertensive level of 124/98 into the normal range of 108/70. My cardio has improved dramatically. My heart still beats quick and huff and puff when working out hard, but my heart and breathing calms down quick. All of my clothing is getting loose, even my shoes. Even at 468 pounds, I feel great and know that I'll feel even better tomorrow if I keep it up.

To celebrate my milestone, I plan to add a few hours of weight lifting to my current swimming routine add some strength. Thanks to everyone on MFP, especially my personal pals. I couldn't have gotten to this first milestone on my journey without the support and motivation I've received here. Thank you all!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!