Les Mills Pump is THE BEST!!

Options
I absolutely LOVE Les Mills Pump. I'm a mom, and I can't go to the gym since I have no sitter, so Pump is perfect at home. (Plus Insanity, Asylum, P90X, P90X2, AND Brazil Butt Life...) I have gotten some amazing results too, especially since my lower half is the problem area, it definitely works the legs and booty with squats and lunges. I gotta figure out how to post photos in these forums...is it possible?

Replies

• foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I just started Bodypump at the Y, and I really like it. The time goes so fast. I've never done much strength training, so I am really looking forward to seeing results.
  • br2012
    br2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm loving it too. I'm in week 8. I tried. I really tried to like Turbo Jam but Chalene drives me nuts. I love the way Les Mills people switch around to make it less monotonous. I have not skipped a day. Unbelievable since I've tried countless home video series but always wound up dusting or doing something else that distracts me at home. OMG combat? that was freakishly awkward and awesome all at once.

My elbow hurts a little though. do you get that from the barbell?
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at the site! I am very interested!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I want that for Christmas!
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i didn't know you could get a dvd! i just went to my first bodypump class last week and i loved it!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Bodypump is one of the most fun looking cardio classes I've seen. Wish they had it at reasonable hours at my gym!
  • tanisha_rae
    Options
    Love it soooooooo Much.. unfortunately, I've moved and the gym here doesnt have it.. But ive taken it so much.. I can use alot of the sequences and just do them to my own music with weights.. which is a plus :)
  • spunkfish
    spunkfish Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it! I'm actually on my second time of doing the home program. I recommend it to anyone who, like me, hates pure cardio.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love Pump, can only make 1 class a week at the mo, didn't know you could get it on dvd - will look into that
  • dlpoisson
    dlpoisson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did the 90 day LMP Calendar and loved it. I still do LMP at least once a week. LMP Rocks!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I love Les Mills Pump!! I did it for the 90 days and got some great body compostion! I might go for round 2 soon.
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    That's good to know....my gym has the class and I've been thinking about taking it!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I'm loving it too. I'm in week 8. I tried. I really tried to like Turbo Jam but Chalene drives me nuts. I love the way Les Mills people switch around to make it less monotonous. I have not skipped a day. Unbelievable since I've tried countless home video series but always wound up dusting or doing something else that distracts me at home. OMG combat? that was freakishly awkward and awesome all at once.

My elbow hurts a little though. do you get that from the barbell?

My elbows hurt a bit after doing the triceps. I'm not sure if it's my form that's causing this or not. But I do love LMP =)
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love Pump! I did pump for months before I had to stop going. I'm into heavy lifting now, but plan on doing Pump on Friday's just because I like the class and instructor.
  • rdevaughn
    rdevaughn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOVE being able to do body pump dvds at home!! i work full time and have to get home to the kids/family so i never get to go to the gym!! this was the best thing that Beachbody fitness did, was to get Les Mills body pump dvds!!
  • Chgosportsgal
    Options
    Did you see the preview of LM Combat yet ??? It just reminds of Turbo Fire a bit though...
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love it, too!! I'm at the end of my first round and LOVE IT. I actually have hamstring muscles now and my butt is fighting gravity!!! Looking to do another round and nail down my nutrition. I really struggled with that part this summer but still feel strong and healthy! I did a lot of TurboFire on my cardio days -- such a perfect mix!! :)
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I gotta figure out how to post photos in these forums...is it possible?

Easiest way, I think, is to upload photos to tinypic.com (you don't need an account). Choose message board size, and then copy the img code for message boards, just make sure once you paste it, you change the uppercase IMG at then beginning and end of the link to lowercase.
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    everything Les Mills is amazing!
  • Sakye
    Sakye Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    For those who are doing it at home, how many times a week do you pump?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!