Finally some progress

Options
It has been 4 1/2 weeks of eating very carefully and building exercise in to my daily life.

The weight loss has come relatively easy but the exercise has been the tough part of my overall plan.

I have succeeded in doing the minimum thus far but have not had and motivation to actually add in aggressive exercise to my plan.

After a brutal week at work and home I finished off tonight with my first full hour on the treadmill and got in 4.75 miles. Prior to tonight my longest stint was 3.25 miles and 45 minutes and my average has only been about 2 miles 4 times a week..

I have to say I feel much better and far less stressed after this workout and I think it is a real accomplishment that I celebrated 20 pounds of weight loss with this kind of workout instead of a binge after the week I had.

Thanks to everyone for their uplifting success stories and i hope to be one of those with a before and after picture i na few months :)

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! keep it up!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Awesome job, keep it up!!
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Great job! I too have the same problem with working in exercise. It can be hard with a really busy lifestyle. My Wii came in Friday with Wii FitPlus and I am planning on setting it up today and beginning my exercise tomorrow! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!