Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian Michaels 30 DS Level 2

Anyone else starting level 2 tomorrow? How was level 1 for you?

I missed one day of level 1 and was so surprised at how much stronger I was after just the first level!

Looking for friends too, please feel free to add.

Replies

• shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Good luck! Level 2 WILL kick you butt but it's my favourite :) I plan on going back to it once I'm done with Extreme Shed and Shred.
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    I found level 2 harder than level 3 in intensity. It was also my favorite.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    i'm in the middle of level 2 and really like it. moreso than level 1. i've never done 30DS before so haven't done level 3 but glad to hear that level 2 is harder! :) but i really enjoy it even though it totally kicks your *kitten*! :D
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Anyone else starting level 2 tomorrow? How was level 1 for you?

I missed one day of level 1 and was so surprised at how much stronger I was after just the first level!

Looking for friends too, please feel free to add.

@MrsChops : There's a group on here called "30 Day Shred-Sept 1st" - I suggest you join there. Most of us started on 1Sept, putting us all on L2,D1 tomorrow (Tue 11Sept). You'll find many of us doing the same day, or off a day before/after that.
  • Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Cool Thanks Ill join!
  • Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    An *kitten* kicking is good every once in awhile!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    level 2 is my favorite! I still throw it in to my workouts once in awhile
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    I just started started level two yesterday! Those squats with the V-raise are KILLER!!
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    I'm on day 8 of level 2. I found it very challenging at first. Now it's easier and I can almost do the whole thing without modifications. I hate all the plank stuff but I know it's good for you.
  • Kacey34
    Kacey34 Posts: 12 Member
    i'm on Day 5 of level 2. It's hard but doing level 1 definitely helped to prepare me for level 2! Feel Free to add me :)
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    First time doing level 2 was yesterday, and OUCH. I'm going to alternate it with Level 3 so I'm not getting the same soreness every day:smile:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Level 2 is rough! Lots of plank work. My wrists were killing me the whole time but the pain went away after moving onto level 3. It's such a great burn though.
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Good luck! Level 2 WILL kick you butt but it's my favourite :) I plan on going back to it once I'm done with Extreme Shed and Shred.

Whata re Shred and Extreme Shred like?