omg i have lost 15 pounds in 15 days .. yaay

Options
hello people ..

i've lost 15 pounds..

i have started logging 15 days ago and i was ( 198 lbs ) and today i weight ( 182 lbs )

i did this by (1200 calories ) diet and 4 exercises/week (every exercise is 30 minutes long)

my mum wont stop telling me to leave this diet and back to junk food!! :(

Replies

• jen350z
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up
  • kshannon72
    Options
    Great job!! Aww that is not very supportive. Keep doing what you are doing, you go girl this is all about you!!!!
  • JoeyB56
    JoeyB56 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing progress. It's too bad when the ones around us don't provide the support they should.
    Try to stay positive and find support elsewhere (like here on MFP).
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! keep it up! its all about you and a healthier you!! you have to look out for number one ! :happy:
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wov!!! What Progree man!!! Wov!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    that is Awesome!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Really? No one else is noticing the trollface profile pic? I don't think this person is serious...
  • Fattynow2012
    Options
    Yay!!!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    You aren't a very convincing troll.
  • VirgoProdigy
    Options
    WOW!!! That's so wonderful!!! What kind of exercises did you do?
  • natuhlay
    natuhlay Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You aren't a very convincing troll.
  • llinehan525
    llinehan525 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Really? No one else is noticing the trollface profile pic? I don't think this person is serious...
  • llinehan525
    llinehan525 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree. this is the first time that I've responded to any posts as I'm still a newbie but I commend you for pointing the troll out. His/her weight loss progress doesn't support what myfitnesspal.com is all about and gives false hope for people just starting out. I've ben logging in for about 8 weeks anf have lost 10 lbs. + A safe and consistient weight loss and life style change. for me it's all aobut exercise!!
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I agree. this is the first time that I've responded to any posts as I'm still a newbie but I commend you for pointing the troll out. His/her weight loss progress doesn't support what myfitnesspal.com is all about and gives false hope for people just starting out. I've ben logging in for about 8 weeks anf have lost 10 lbs. + A safe and consistient weight loss and life style change. for me it's all aobut exercise!!

I agree a 100%. This is far to extreme to be legitimate.
  • turki2008
    Options
    I'M SERIOUS!! why should i lie? i just want support from you guys

i have 2 slices of bread every day with eggs or low fat cheese and thats the only bread i eat

and on lunch i eat simple salad and tuna and dinner is salad and egg :D with some snacks .. (like an apple or so)

thats should be 1200 calories a day or so i'm , 173 cm tall and 82.2 kg weight (i was 90.5 kg before 15 days)

my exercise is using treadmill for 30 minutes (10m warm-up\15m runing\5m cool-down) thats 250 calories burned

i do exercises 4 times a week so (250x4)= 1000cal

i follow these rules (dont try new things!!) and (eat salad if you're hungry) :D

sorry for my bad english :(
  • dw4378
    Options
    Sorry to say that based on your meal plan it does not amount to 1200 calories a day. Is it possible to lose 15lbs in 15days yes it is, but is definitely not healthy and you can't do it on working out 30 mins a day, you are not creating a big enough deficit to lose that much.

If this is legit congratulations, if not, shame on you for putting this on here. People here are real and expect honesty from others that participate.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options

I thought this too.. 15lbs in 15 days is a lil too hard to belive also. I find it hard losing 2lbs a week!
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I once lost 10lbs in 7 days, working out 4 days 60min/day, and eating 1500/cals, but for the most part it was water weight from the drastic drop in my sodium intake (I pack on water like a camel). If the OP is female and was packing on some water weight from period bloat or just sodium water weight I can see how this is possible. Course now the weight should slowly start coming off.

OP I see why people think you are not being serious, especially with the Troll Face as your profile picture.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    troll.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!