In Need Of Buddies!

Options
Hello all. I have been struggling hard core and I need some more friends that can help kick my butt and keep me going. I need people to hold me accountable and keep me going. I am having a really rough time trying to keep myself going and encouraging myself.

Please help me!

Replies

• wapntake
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am struggling with this also and could do with help. trying to eat less is very hard.
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am not having problems with the exercise.. I love it in fact..its the eating! I can do great all day and bomb it right before bed or I can bomb it first thing for breakfast and do great the rest of the day or just tank it all together..
  • michypeach77
    michypeach77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi mommydrake3, sounds exactly like me xx I can eat sensibly most of the time, other times I just can't stop, I feel like all I want to do is eat, other times I can't even be bothered to smell food :( It has gotten worse since I broke my leg, I have put on over 2 stone and that was after having 5 kids (put on 3 stone having babies....4 for me one baby for my friend) so I joined today, its the start of the rest of my life but I know I am going to need help to keep focused x
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm pretty good at motivating, 'cheerleading', can be a bit of a Mother Hen, but can also be your butt-kicker if need be. I'm big on accountability and encouraging committment to ones self :smile: Add me if this is what/who you're looking for :happy:

Oh! and I believe having a sense of humor is important...it helps with endorphines and all that other feel-good stuff :happy:
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I, for one is very serious about this weight loss. So if you are...we can help each other. Feel free to add me :D
  • bondmqb
    Options
    :smile: Me too. I was going good then I feel off. so we can all help each other. I am back this week trying to eat right and get back in the gym. I want to get 20pounds off by the end of the year.
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am in need of buddies as well. Dealing with thyroid issues and the weight needs to come off . . . looking for lots of cheerleaders!!!!
  • annmedford71
    annmedford71 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am always looking for advice and support. This is so hard some days.
  • sequintana1
    sequintana1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I can always use some more buddies as well. :-)
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Right there with you.You can always pick up useful tips and encouraging words here.We are all in this for the long haul. Good luck on your journey...