Lost 15lbs so far. 10 to go.

Options
Okay so this morning I weighed in at 137lbs. been at this weight for about 2.5 weeks.

My goal is to be 127lbs in 7 weeks.

I have planned this by setting mini weekly goals along the way.

9/18 - 135 lbs
9/25 - 133 lbs
10/2 - 131 lbs
10/9 and onwards to lose at about a pound a week bringing me to 127 by 10/30 hopefully.

My diary is open and you are free to look at it. Does this seem feasible? I plan on stepping up my cardio to include more runs, as now I usually do one heavy running day (30-35minute jog) and JM ripped in 30/6 week 6 pack the other days.

Any tips on how to move these last 10lbs along? I know they are the hardest!

Replies

• Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi hon, I'd really advise to reduce your sodium to under 1000g at least. Water retention may be masking your actual weight loss. X
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I have already cut down a lot, and try my hardest to stay around 1500-200. I also try to make up for it by drinking water.
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I hope it works out for you.. I know for me, the last part of this journey has been the toughest yet.
    I cannot set weekly goals because I know the scale just isn't going to move some weeks, but I wish you the best..

Let me say, please know, your body is going to fight you really hard to NOT change and you are going to have to step it up to get to your goal.. if you have any misadventures, just know that is part of the process and doesn't mean you didn't do everything right... it just means your body (like all of ours is stubborn!)... Hang in there...

YOU GOT THIS.. and I'll be around to support and cheer and listen!
  • alleycat88
    Options
    Yeah. I have avoided running at all costs while on this weight loss journey, and I'm looking at it as an ace up my sleeve. lol.

I run maybe once every 7-10 days for 30-45 minutes and I'm hoping by starting to run every other day I will trick my body into shedding some more pounds. The theory of getting results by challenging your body into doing things it's not used to is what I'm going to test out.
  • alleycat88
    Options
    Bump!!