All my previous fitness pals never log in anymore!

I need some new friends. It seems like my little group gave up and stopped logging in! I need some inspiration! I'd love to be your friend especially if you're vegetarian or vegan!!

Replies

• HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    I need some new friends. It seems like my little group gave up and stopped logging in! I need some inspiration! I'd love to be your friend especially if you're vegetarian or vegan!!

Hey-- Add me. I am not a vegetarian/vegan but I am committed to living an healthy lifestyle and exercising. I log on daily! Be well and good luck on your journey.
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Hi! I'm the same age as you and I've been logging every day since May. Add me! :)
  • Hi, I do eat meat, but I am having the same problem where several of my mfp friends have disappeared.
  • pithole
    pithole Posts: 75 Member
    s
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Im not vegan or vegetarian but im an avid mfper and pretty much loyal to all my buddies feel free to add me..im always interested to learn about vegetarian recipes!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    I am having a little problem with my ammonia levels so I am laying low on the exercise for a couple days but I do log in daily.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    A vegetarian here, and have 240+ days logged and counting. If you need a friend for support and motivation, add me.
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Vegetarian since birh, I have never even had the taste of meat in my mouth, ever!! Logged in for 45days in a row, since I signed onto here, so If you want a daily logger and a vegetarian I'm your girl!
  • JaneRenee
    JaneRenee Posts: 3 Member
    I don't eat too much meat. :)

I'd like the add. That goes for anyone here, really. :)
  • BlissfulYoga
    BlissfulYoga Posts: 88 Member
    I sent you a friends request (High Raw) Veg here!!!
  • Newish here but log everyday. I'm vegetarian! Everyone should add me, I'd like some inspiration..!