In The 2teens!

Options
In the beggining when I first started, I was in the 250's. It took a while to get to the 240's and then along came the 230's. I was very happy when I got to the 220's! I am now in the 2teens. I am at the top but I am there! I am making a goal for myself to be in Onederland by Christmas. Wish me luck!

Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Kudos!!!
  • msmez
    msmez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am following a very similar path. I was in the 260s, now the 230s. Good luck! You will get there!
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound like you need "luck", sounds like you're doing it! Yay you!
  • itskae
    Options
    In the beggining when I first started, I was in the 250's. It took a while to get to the 240's and then along came the 230's. I was very happy when I got to the 220's! I am now in the 2teens. I am at the top but I am there! I am making a goal for myself to be in Onederland by Christmas. Wish me luck!
    congratulations n good luck !!! what's ur goal wgt, if i may ask? i'm 5'4" n mine's 132 lbs :happy: my wgt 2day is 218 ... not thinking 'bout the wgt i have to lose tho just focusing on what's already gone :wink:
  • Toofhairy
    Toofhairy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Seems like I am on a similar path. I started at 247 about 3 months ago and today am at 219, hoping I can make it to Onederland by the New Year. You can do this, we both can!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And I love the "2teens" description.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! That's awesome news! and I love the "2teens" word too :) Great job and keep up the amazing work you're doing! You'll see ONEderland in no time! :)
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it!! Way to go!! What wonderful progress!!!!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great job! you are making progress....
  • PDLUCKY
    PDLUCKY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It will be the best Christmas present ever to yourself :)
  • LeighVA
    Options
    you will be in oneder land in no time!
    wtg!
  • LazerMole
    LazerMole Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just think - pretty soon you'll be in the 2oughts!
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    When I hit onederland I had a trainer at the time weighing me in. I was so happy. I told her I had not seen
    100 in about 11 years since I started having babies. You can do it. So many times I was low 200 but I could
    never get below that. I started my journey at 216 after gaining my holiday weight as usual. I am proud to
    say I am in 154 and holding. Finding MFP was the key. Keep up the good work. This will be the first
    holiday season in a long time that I will not put on my holiday weight. Will be thinking of you around the
    holidays.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!