logging Insanity exercise

Options
I was trying to add my exercise for today, which was an Insanity video. I couldn't find any in the database. I have no idea where to start for that. Any ideas? If you do Insanity, how do you log it in? Thanks!

Replies

• trunkfish
    trunkfish Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sorry, I haven't a clue what an insanity video is, but does it involve dancing wildly about the place for extended periods of time?
    If so, I would log it as something like squash, which burns over 500 cals for 40 mins. I play hard games of squash and am dripping with sweat after and can hardly breathe. If you feel like that after 'Insanity', log it as squash? :happy:
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You will have to add it in yourself. If you have a heart rate monitor, you can figure out your calories burned for each particular Insanity workout. You'll have to add them all individually. I use a calculator at Shapesense.com to figure calories burned according to my heart rate for each workout. Hope that helps.

When you go to log exercise, there is a place that says "add exercise" under cardiovascular. That's where you will add each different Insanity workout.
  • tap_0072
    tap_0072 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just googled it and saw that most people used their HR to figure out a burn of 600-650 cal from the workout. I logged in 500 to be on the safe side. I guess I need to go buy a mointor now!