jamie eason's livefit trainer

Options
Hello, all -
I've stumbled upon Jamie Eason's livefit trainer on bodybuilding.com Has anyone followed this program, and if so, what were your results?

Thank you,
Shannon

Replies

• ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just week one, day one yesterday morning! I think that I am going to like it, I am already sore just from that one workout :smile:
    Also, the diet that goes along with the program seems to be easy to stick to!

Feel free to add me, and we can all support each other
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 and really liking it! Feel free to add me if you need support!
  • Shampres
    Shampres Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I"m so excited to meet you both! I thought it was a shot in the dark to post that, but I'm glad y'all saw it!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I was looking at it last night because someone else on MFP mentioned it.

Thinking about using the exercise plan when I return home from traveling. Already snagged a few of the recipes to make next week.
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I was looking at it last night because someone else on MFP mentioned it.

Thinking about using the exercise plan when I return home from traveling. Already snagged a few of the recipes to make next week.

The 3 bean chili is awesome - even my husband liked it!

The turkey muffins are good too!
  • habi23
    habi23 Posts: 6
    Options
    i followed the program for about a month. within phase 1, i gained some muscle
  • mandy2128
    Options
    I just finished week 2! I've already lost a handful of pounds. (even w/o the cardio!!) Feel free to add me. :)
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I am also finishing up week 2, add me if you would like - the more on the merrier!
  • SocWkrBee
    Options
    bump, anyone else doing this?
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    Options
    I start phase 3 on Monday, I can not recommend this program enough! In 8 weeks I've lost 1.25 inches off each thigh, half an inch off each arm, 1 inch off my hips, and 1.5 inches off my stomach, and phase 3 is when you're supposed to really start seeing results. I can't wait to see changes over the next 4 weeks as I finish the program!
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    I'm planning to start this Monday. I've been researching her meal plan because I think that is the hardest part to stick too so I want to make sure I have everything I need.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    The meal plan is what I love most about the trainer. When I was toying with NROL4W, I tried eating right, but it was hard. Jamie's plan makes it really simple, as its almost like a formula. It has been very easy to stick with (I don't mind eating the same thing for lunch). A lean protein, a starch, and veggies. Throw in some healthy fats. I try to get creative with dinner - like making a soup with the same formula of proteins, starches and veggies - I did fish tacos last week. Tomorrow I am going to make hamburgers for dinner and maybe try out those baked green beans I read about on here. I spend a couple hours on Sat. or Sun. to cook up all my lean protein for the week, make a pot of quinoa or rice for the week, make the turkey muffins, and I think I am going to try to make protein bars this week. Then in the mornings, I just pour a cup of egg white beaters in a tupperware, and nuke it at work for breakfast. I also put my chicken/fish/whatever that week in a tupperware with my starch, and throw in a cup or two of frozen veggies to nuke for lunch. My diary is open.

Best of luck!
  • Atsumi
    Atsumi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started the workout I'm on the 3rd day of phase two, Feel free to add me.
  • mom2kea
    Options
    I just started Phase 2 yesterday. I kinda breezed through Phase one, and cut it short. I did NROL4W this summer and added lots of muscle. Then, durning Phase 3 of that I really strained my back and did not want to go back to it., that combined with lots of travel in August set me back some, but I still did not need the muscle building of Phase one. I find it simpler to follow than NROL. I'm excited! Please add me, because I kinda lost all my friends when I quit NROL. Good Luck!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing with this now? i'm thinking of starting it in a couple weeks (i'm in my last week of insanity right now) - have you seen much muscle building? i really would like muscle definition and hope this plan will do it for me!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I started phase 3 on Monday. Phase 3 might kill me of exhaustion but I like it. You need to commit a lot of time IMO. My limit is 90 minutes so this means I usually do only 20 min of cardio.
    I don't follow the nutrition plan because it is lacking IMO. It tells me that for this phase I can only eat 1300 calories. That is crazy , especially with how intense phase 3 has been so far. Or maybe I just didn't do it right.
    I look a lot leaner now compared to when I started the program.
    I recommend the workout program if you have the time to commit to it.