Football season

Options

Replies

• tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    VIKINGS BABY

and my second favorite team....

anyone who plays (and beats) the Cowboys.

Seconded!!! But I also like the Steelers (I know, I know). :D
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go!

And who doesn't love the Badgers?
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Go Pack Go!

And who doesn't love the Badgers?

Oregon State
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I live for this time of year!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!! :smile:
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    College football I am a Notre Dame fan all the way! Notre Dame will get 7 or 8 wins, and get to a decent bowl game.

NFL I am a Chicago Bears for the NFC and Steelers fan for the AFC. Bears will go 10-6 and get a wild card while the Steelers will win their division and go 11-5. Steelers and Bears in the Super Bowl! One can dream!
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I predict that the Buckeyes go undefeated and can't even go to a bowl game.

Oh and Michigan sucks!

:laugh: Lived most of my life in SE Mich, now living in Toledo, OH. I'm really trying to like the Buckeyes, but I just can't seem to do it. :ohwell:
  • uyent
    uyent Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love football! More into college football - GO HOKIES! (Virginia Tech)

I've become a Steeler's fan since my fiance is a fan. I miss Hines Ward though.

Players that annoy me...Romo, sorry Dallas fans. I used to live in Texas but just not a Romo fan.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of college football and completely dislike ND. But love pro ball! Go Bears! Not a fan of Cutler but hoping this is his year!
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    GreenBay, totally Green:happy:
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    Notre Dame and Green Bay!!!!!
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    It's always at football season here at my office - i am an Eagles fan - and sit next to a Cowboys fan! and our supervisor is a Steelers fan...kind of messed up we are all in the same office.......! :laugh:

Oh yeah! If you love the Colts you now have to pull for the Broncos. The Colts made a bad decision (but my Bears loved that bad decision on Sunday :laugh: )
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am a Colts season ticket holder...I have been since before Manning. I am NOT a Manning fan, and will not miss him. I LOVE all football and watch any that is on tv. I am a Jim Harbaugh fan, so I am picking the 49ers in the Superbowl...against the dreaded Patriots. I *hate* the Pats, Bills, Dolphins, Jets (hum - old AFC division from when I started watching football) I am a Michigan fan (GO BLUE) and hoping for good things in a couple of years once we are over the Rich Rod crap. And oh it goes without saying that I abhore OSU. :laugh:
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

Romo will not take us to a Super Bowl this year. With RG3 and Mike Vick waiting on us., I'm hoping we at least clinch the last spot in the playoff. We did get pass Elli and those Giants and everyone was betting against us. I say we end the season a little over .500. We are prone to injuries.
  • dstackable
    Options
    Packers fan here. Like watching the Lions and Colts also. Don't really have a favorite College team, just watch what I can! Also watch my 9 year old play. He got a TD last Saturday :)
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    VIKINGS BABY

and my second favorite team....

anyone who plays (and beats) the Cowboys.

Blasphemy.....;)
  • dragonfly74
    Options
    I am a Colts season ticket holder...I have been since before Manning. I am NOT a Manning fan, and will not miss him. I LOVE all football and watch any that is on tv. I am a Jim Harbaugh fan, so I am picking the 49ers in the Superbowl...against the dreaded Patriots. I *hate* the Pats, Bills, Dolphins, Jets (hum - old AFC division from when I started watching football) I am a Michigan fan (GO BLUE) and hoping for good things in a couple of years once we are over the Rich Rod crap. And oh it goes without saying that I abhore OSU. :laugh:

No way you are a Colts fan if you don't like Payton!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Here's the list of players/coaches that really annoy me (not in any order)

1. Rex Ryan
    2. Nick Saban
    3. Lane Kiffin
    4. T.O. (please just go away and retire already)
    5. Albert Haynesworth (Big nasty thug who needs to be in prison)
    6. Pac Man Jones
    7. Antonio Cromartie
    8. Mark Sanchez
    9. Peyton Hillis
    10. Ndamukong Suh- another thug.
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options

No way you are a Colts fan if you don't like Payton!

Yep, not a fan. I always said I would rather have him on my team than someone else's - but he has always been highly annoying to me.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

1. Rex Ryan
    2. Nick Saban
    3. Lane Kiffin
    4. T.O. (please just go away and retire already)
    5. Albert Haynesworth (Big nasty thug who needs to be in prison)
    6. Pac Man Jones
    7. Antonio Cromartie
    8. Mark Sanchez
    9. Peyton Hillis
    10. Ndamukong Suh- another thug.

Ditto X 10
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options

1. Rex Ryan

Me too!!! I cannot stand to hear that man speak!