5'1", "mid-journey", size 12/14- size 4/6

Options
I've still got a long way to go, but I've felt a lot of confidence lately, and would like to brag a little bit about how far I've come. :)

I started my journey around April-ish. I was around 150+ lbs and a size 12/14, now I've gotten to the low 130's and wear a 4/6. I'm 5'1".

Before:
69oxgo.jpg on the far right. I am fat and sunburnt.... :P but I guess the point of before's is to look bad.

1zyg3e9.jpg This one, I hesitated to post, but I can't take it off fb, the world can already see it. Far left. When I eat bad foods, it also gives me bad skin :/

vcud0i.jpg Left, again. On my wedding day.

After:
141k45u.jpg Finally starting to feel happy and healthy- about a month ago.

11uci7c.jpg Taken today. :)

s6q6af.jpg A few weeks ago.

Overall, I am feeling so healthy (besides having a nasty cold), that I can't wait to see how much further this journey takes me. I may even have to adjust my goal weight closer to my current weight... :)

Replies

• peles_fire
    Options
    You are doing so well! You look great and you have made some serious changes to your body! Great job and here's to reaching that goal! You are well on your way, thanks so much for sharing!
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    great job---keep being healthy and happy
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success so far (:
    also, your skin looks super clear now, great NSV right there!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WOW U LOOK AMAZING! :) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! AND POST MORE LATER DURING THE YEAR! :)
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success so far (:
    also, your skin looks super clear now, great NSV right there!

Thank you so much. Having good skin is one of my biggest dreams :)

It is one of the best NSV, ever.
  • roguestates
    Options
    congrats on your loss! you look great!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! congrats!!! (and thanks for having the courage to share photos)
  • pcgirl58
    pcgirl58 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing!! It is so motivational to see someones before and after pics. Thanks for sharing.
  • enewsome2
    Options
    Thank you all. :) I've still got a bit to go, but I'm so amazed to see the difference in pictures. Sometimes I still feel the same, so it's always good to compare :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your jurney to a healthier lifestyle!
  • savannahjo92
    Options
    Aw! That's wonderful!
    You look awesome! I can't wait to be able to put up some result photos!
    How did you do it?
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow AMAZING!

I am also 5'1 or 5'2 (I don't really know but I like to say 5'2) so I know how much extra weight really means more to us 'petite' girls!

Congratulations!!! Good luck on the rest of your journer (but you don't need it)...and you should be SO proud!! I am here with you!!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Bravo, you look so well! And so much healthier! Well done!
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's great! But I just have one question - you lost 15 pounds and went down 8 sizes?! I have lost 16 pounds and went from tight 16s to fitting into most 14s - 2 size drop. What is up with that?!?!
  • enewsome2
    Options
    Aw! That's wonderful!
    You look awesome! I can't wait to be able to put up some result photos!
    How did you do it?

I just changed one small habit at a time, worked hard, and never gave up :)
    I will add you as a friend on here if you'd like. You could see my diary/ etc. :)
    That's great! But I just have one question - you lost 15 pounds and went down 8 sizes?! I have lost 16 pounds and went from tight 16s to fitting into most 14s - 2 size drop. What is up with that?!?!
    How tall are you? I am only 5'1" (on a tall day). On shorties like me, a few lbs make all the difference. Plus, I have done some pilates/weight training, I would believe I have a bit more muscle now.

Thank you all for your kind words :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I've still got a long way to go, but I've felt a lot of confidence lately, and would like to brag a little bit about how far I've come. :)

I started my journey around April-ish. I was around 150+ lbs and a size 12/14, now I've gotten to the low 130's and wear a 4/6. I'm 5'1".

Before:
    69oxgo.jpg on the far right. I am fat and sunburnt.... :P but I guess the point of before's is to look bad.

1zyg3e9.jpg This one, I hesitated to post, but I can't take it off fb, the world can already see it. Far left. When I eat bad foods, it also gives me bad skin :/

vcud0i.jpg Left, again. On my wedding day.

After:
    141k45u.jpg Finally starting to feel happy and healthy- about a month ago.

11uci7c.jpg Taken today. :)

s6q6af.jpg A few weeks ago.

Overall, I am feeling so healthy (besides having a nasty cold), that I can't wait to see how much further this journey takes me. I may even have to adjust my goal weight closer to my current weight... :)

You have no idea how this motivates me! I am 5'1 and in the 150's and wearing a 12....not happy here. But you let me see what can be done! Thank you! And wow to you and your success!!!! :)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great job lovley! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Doing great!!! Congrats!!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great job on your success!!! :) You look amazing!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!