HERBALife? Anyone have experience with it?

dooper74
dooper74 Posts: 8
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey y'all, have any of you had experience with Herbalife? I've been using it for about 3 weeks and LOVE it. I'm trying to figure out: their program says to drink 2 shakes, 1 main meal, and 2 small snacks. Well, I do that, and have about 500 calories left over each day. Can I drink another shake (about 200 calories) or will I gain weight? The Herbalife Program says to drink 3 shakes a day to GAIN weight. I don't want to gain weight, but I have those extra calories.
Please help me. :happy:

p.s. I lost my first 10 pounds with the help of the doctor using Phentermine, then the next 8 pounds while doing a spiritual fast for 21 days in January eating only fruits, veggies, and water.

Replies

• Im doing it too, but I'm actually switching to a different shake that is a lot cheaper, but aids as a meal replacement. If you check out my blog i put up a bunch of recipes for the shakes, makes them so much easier to drink. You are supposed to drink 2 shakes a day, then 1 meal each day and snacks in between. If you have any questions feel free to message me, Im pretty familiar with it.
  • I suggest you eat real food for those extra 500 calories. Herbalife is probably an okay product. I just don't believe it can be doing the same things for your body as the cells of real fruit and vegetables. I know people who have used HL shakes for breakfast and eaten regular meals for lunch and supper, but they also combined exercise with their routine and had great results over time.

Somewhere along the line, you might want to start eating and exercising in a way that will set into place the routine that you will want for maintaining your weight. Herbalife is a great jumpstart; now slowly work into a diet and exercise routine that will be long lasting. Best wishes!
  • Thank you so much for that HL support. I'll check out your blog. I feel GREAT doing the HL program. I love the shakes and enjoy them alot. I appreciate your help. Have you done alot of exercise? How much did you lose with HL and how long did it take you?
This discussion has been closed.