My Results Since February - Down 58 lbs with pics!

Options
While I've only been using MFP for a short time, I have had some serious weight loss success since February when I began trying to lose weight. The program I was using became too expensive and too time consuming (2 appts/week!) so I decided to go it on my own and so far the scale has been moving in the right direction so I'm hoping to post more photos here with even better progress one day soon!

Before Pictures - Approx. 262 lbs.

c9b8a0b8.jpg
b5413fb0.jpg

After Pictures - Approx. 204 lbs.

76f9e932.jpg
c38c5214.jpg

Hoping to hit "one-derland" soon!!

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    oops one of those is kind of big.... gonna fix that now.
  • ceajules
    Options
    awesome job
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation so far and you are doing such a wonderful job! Congratulations!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    well done on some great work , keep it up
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow - you and I are almost the same in numbers and all. You look wonderful. And I too am looking forward to 'onderland.
  • Threebabymama
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • melsmith612
    Options
    My "after" pictures are from June so they're not exact but they're close enough for now. :) thanks!!!!
  • melsmith612
    Options
    How tall are you?

5'2"
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Terrific work :glasses:
  • Binzy123
    Options
    You have done brilliantly, and to do it without the classes is even better, Im only a newby to MFP but having it on my phone and to hand all the time is really helpful. Ive just logged my exercise and despite earning 500 calories I dont tend to use them and I still have 500+ for an evening snack. Im actually finding this app a thousand times better than the 'CLUBS' which tend to cost us a small fortune.

keep up the good work, true inspiration x
  • melsmith612
    Options
    You have done brilliantly, and to do it without the classes is even better, Im only a newby to MFP but having it on my phone and to hand all the time is really helpful. Ive just logged my exercise and despite earning 500 calories I dont tend to use them and I still have 500+ for an evening snack. Im actually finding this app a thousand times better than the 'CLUBS' which tend to cost us a small fortune.

keep up the good work, true inspiration x

I :heart: the iPhone app... only problem? I have an iPod touch so I don't have a signal wherever I go BUT the app is priceless, I only use that when I'm at home unless I need to fill in a recipe.
  • desirae1983
    desirae1983 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You're glowing!! Fantastic job, girl!
  • melsmith612
    Options
    You're glowing!! Fantastic job, girl!

Don't say the "g" word, you'll curse my birth control! lol
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • kaymila
    kaymila Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! did you exercise a lot?
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look so good!!! you look so much younger
  • melsmith612
    Options
    you look great!!! did you exercise a lot?

Honestly? Not much at all, at least not on purpose. I basically just became more active as the weight came off... more trips to the park to walk the dog, fishing, some Wii Fit but nothing specific. I was actually about 30 lbs lighter than I am now only 5 years ago so hopefully not having kept the weight on for long will help my body bounce back.
  • melsmith612
    Options
    you look so good!!! you look so much younger

Thank you! I'm 30 and bought myself wrinkle cream for my 30th birthday! :laugh:

But if you're thinking that it's mostly in the picture with the blue dress then that's just good make-up. I used to apply make-up for other people at photo shoots in my early 20's so I know my way around a tube of concealer. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!