Does anyone blog outside of MFP?

Options
I have two blogs, one of them is a photography/art blog, and the other is a straight up weight loss blog so I can look back at the journey. I have no ads on my site and get no money for them, so I should be in the clear to post them right?

powerowill.blogspot.com is my weight loss blog

wmbarry.blogspot.com is my photography blog

I am always looking for new blogs to follow, cool stuff to read, and of course readers and comments.

Where do you blog? What do you blog about?

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    uggh this reminds me I need to stop procrastinating on my blog Ive let it go long enough... Grrr I have plenty to write about. Just no time to write
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    ....tumblah! :D
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    ....tumblah! :D

I have a tumblr, and login daily... but I can't get over the INSANE amount of tweens posting random crap their tweeny little lives.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yep One on Tumblr, a tennis site, one I had for the Olympics and there is one in my profile for getting fit again.

(then again I am a freelance journo!)
  • AntSteps
    Options
    Tumblerr!
  • I used to do a virtual world fashion blog with two friends of mine. Otherwise, I just stick to my diary on my bedside and my blog here. But I used blogger.com for the fashion page.
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I write with a bunch of my friends about all kinds of stuff, mostly films and books - that's dtsft.wordpress.com (my articles are the ones signed off with "@bythesheetstore")

But I also have a blog where I write made up chapters or sequels or scenes from novels and films etc, ones that don't actually exist. So for example I did one that was a scene where two of the boys from Lord of The Flies encounter one another as adults years after the event. I also try to write funny ones too, I did a bunch about Fifty Shades of Grey. Like parodies or homages, that kind of thing, That blog is fictionalfiction.blogger.com :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    bankshealth.wordpress.com is mine
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I have a sports blog. Mostly Kansas/Kansas City Sports. Occaisionally I'll write something on there about an activity I did. I only write something once or twice a month.

sportsdrenched.com
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    I do, see profile for more info. Of course, lately mine isnt really upbeat. Just a warning.:ohwell:
  • melissam926
    Options
    I don't blog as much as I would like but I'm working on changing that mine is http://becomingsmall.blogspot.com/
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I have two.
    One is weight loss
    and the other is just random stuff. Mostly fashion and my attempt to move across the country.

I don't post every day, but I try to a couple times a week.
    www.lighterloadpattie.blogspot.com - Weight loss blog
    www.crumplednotesofme.blogspot.com - random blog