Down 150 pounds!

Options

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    you rock the house in all kinds of ways! congrats!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Wow. as others stated YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I want to put your pictures on my Frig.

Kathy
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! That's awesome!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    congrats! your hard work and dedication inspires us all! :flowerforyou:
  • mcalhoun12181
    Options
    I just can't believe it. You look totally different. I know you feel marvelous as well. You are a GREAT inspiration to me and everyone using this program. On the days that I feel that I can't workout or this can't be done I will look at you before and after photograph! Go JOB!!
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    You look so much younger, I can't believe it.
  • sbarakhyan
    sbarakhyan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration to all of us!!
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Im having such a rough 16 hrs at work with these weather delays...all i want to do is eat your post inspires me congrats love!
  • mamakay26
    mamakay26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ok im curious....what did you do? i wanna know details...cause that is what i want to do!! Please share!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    ok im curious....what did you do? i wanna know details...cause that is what i want to do!! Please share!
    I followed my fitness pal. I counted every calorie I ate ( and still do) and I logged it all. If I didn't have the calories to eat something, I just didn't eat it. I worked out 5 x a week for at least 1 hour usually more. That is all I did. No diet pills no funny drinks. That is it. :) good luck to you!
  • lcolovos
    lcolovos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous...congrats on the huge accomplishment. What a great success story!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I followed my fitness pal. I counted every calorie I ate ( and still do) and I logged it all. If I didn't have the calories to eat something, I just didn't eat it. I worked out 5 x a week for at least 1 hour usually more. That is all I did. No diet pills no funny drinks. That is it. :) good luck to you!

This is what I am doing.... I am hoping for the same success that you have had!!!!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Wow! Well done. Amazing transformation!!

I'm on my way with 9lbs down but a lot more to go! (about 60 more to go!!)
  • patrice27
    Options
    You look great in both pictures, just much thinner in the latest. An inspiration.
  • manetta33
    Options
    Congrats on your great sucess. You look beautiful!!! :smile:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    In honesty, there are no words for what you have achieved. It's a startling and glorious difference!
  • Denisejuneau
    Options
    OMG your look fantastic. Looks like you were always a beautiful looking girl. Boy I have to start looking more at this site. I joined in Jan of this year . I"m finding it so hard with out eating all those goodies. How did you do it to get all that weight off in just a year??? Keep up the good work love.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats and yeah you look GREAT!!! Hopefully your story can motivate me to lose this 75 lbs that's been weighing me down. :)
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if I had seen those two pictures I would not have even known they were the same person. Such a big transformation. You look fantastic! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!