30D Shred

Options
Not sure anyone can answer my question , but here goes. I just ordered the DVD. Has anyone done this over 60 days (meaning every other day)? I just would like to alternate the Shred days with my Jazzercise classes. I guess I could try to do both, but am afraid I will neglect the Shred because I KNOW I won't miss Jazzercise.

Replies

• iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    One more "bump", then I'll give up.
  • Brendajo510
    Options
    Honestly, I've never tried it but I would say give it a go. It's good to mix up your excersizes. I've had a little knee trouble after some 30 day shred so I would say its good to mix some things in there to lose weight. You might even consider a rest day to give your body time.
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I haven't personally done this, but I know other ladies that have used the 30 day shred a few times a week along with their regular gym routine. I don't see why you couldn't do this every other day.
  • ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Jillian has said that the 30 day part of the title is just the marketing. She recommends doing the 30DS along with other cardio or srength training. I have seen a lot of people doing the 30DS alternating days with the C25K running program. It should be called 30 session shred, meaning do each level for 10 days, but not trying to finish the program in 1 month.