sweet tooth

Options
So whats something I can have thats not horribly bad for me? When I want something sweet!?

Any suggestions.. I LOVE chocolate... but anything sweet

Replies

• TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    - Couple pieces of dark chocolate
    - I LOVE Jello sugar free puddings. In most flavors. 60 calories.
    - You could get a good protein powder. They are a lot healthier, you can mix with skim milk and ice. It's like a milkshake.

I'm a chocolate lover too!
  • mmccurrach
    mmccurrach Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I bought, from Walmart, these Great Value 100 cal pack snacks...they are tiny shortbread cookies with chocolate on them.....they are sooooo good.

Sometimes I'll go for an apple or tangerine if I have them if I need something sweet and want to be good.
  • donnaleecam
    Options
    VitaTops-100 calries. Pricey, but on sale sometimes. They are pretty healthy, too. I also like Skinny Cow ice cream and the jello puddings.
  • sequoia13
    Options
    probably not as healthy as i would like to believe, but glosette chocolate covered raisins :) 40 pieces for 170 calories. doesnt sound like much, but 40 is really quite a bit. i have been happy with just 20
  • csd2583
    Options
    My favorite chocolate snack when I'm having a choc-attack.....2 pieces of Dove Dark chocolate promises (or the milk chocolate w/ peanut butter is really good too!).........42 calories each and they really satisfy that craving.
    Also love those Skinny cow fudge bars.....man those things are tasty.....and the Skinny cow chocolate/peanut butter ice cream sandwiches are outrageously good too and relatively low calories. If I'm lucky enough to have 200 calories left in the day then I'll splurge on one of these.....
    I try to do these only once or twice a week, but sometimes ya just GOTTA HAVE CHOCOLATE! So keep those little Dove pieces handy....
  • chattiekat
    Options
    I really like the Betty Crocker Warm Delights Molten Chocolate Cake Minis. 150 calories each, and they are delicious!
  • raleigh
    raleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i just ate a So Delicious coconut ice cream sandwich. it was AMAZINGly good and actually only 100 cals. Buy them- they're wonderful.