Replies

• peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Dogs cats are pointless creatures
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Dogs 100%, spent a few months renting a room at my friends - her cat drove me up the wall especially when she went away as it would cry out for her in the middle of the night normally outside my bedroom door! Or walk over my head while I tried to sleep. I miss waking up in the middle of the night and wondering why I can't move my legs - because the dog is asleep on top of the duvet. It was such a comforting feeling - plus he was always wanting to play when I did!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love all animals but the cat makes the top of the list for me :heart:
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love cats more than dogs
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Cat all the way. You have to earn affection and you can leave them for up to a week without having to board them. Dogs are like having toddlers...
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Dogs - more specifically pugs! I have 2 black pugs, Gertie and Reggie and i love the bones of them :)
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    Small fluffy dogs (such as Ihasa Apso, Bichon Frise, Shi Shu, Teddy Bear or Cocker Spainel) Prefer dogs to cats as they are usually more sociable thoughout life.
  • Valleydachs
    Options
    Guess? LOL!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I am a dog person, I don't care for cats so much but kittens are cute!
  • ervine
    ervine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    While I always thought growing up I would prefer dogs to cats...I found that was not the case about 6 years ago when I found my little stray baby crawling out of a storm drain : ) I am definitely a convert now. Although once I get I house and have a little more room, we are getting a dog. I love them both!!
  • monasuli
    Options
    cat! I love my cat! :smile:
  • Cats.

I like dogs, but wouldn't want to own one -- except for a greyhound. I do want a greyhound or two eventually.

But cats are the best. They're playful and sweet and snuggly -- and I prefer cuddling with cats rather than cuddling with dogs. Cats are so floppy and dogs are so like, stiff, and it's harder to cuddle with dogs! Also, cats are more independent which I like. And they don't bark. And they're so darn cute.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I adore dogs and cats alike, but as for actually giving either a home, a cat is definitely easier for a lazy girl like me. They're cleaner, too. But I really crave the companionship that dogs provide PLUS the excuse to get outside and jog with said dog and am DEFINITELY planning to adopt a pup once I get my rental house. <3 But my cat is pretty damn awesome too.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Both.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Dogs! I have a service dog. I don't like cats. They usually isolate. I need my pet to interact with me to help me with my disability.

Also, I have never been around a litter box that didn't stink.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Cats.
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Both here too. I am not a cat lover or a dog lover, I am an ANIMAL lover! Three cats and two huskies here. I have fish as well, and if I had the time I would probably add even more to the menagerie.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I like cats better than dogs because I grew up with them. That said I have both and I love both but for different reasons. My Siamese is more playful than my dog and is always often in my lap purring up a storm. I love going on walks with my dog and curling up on the couch with him because he's so calm and demands little attention. My other cat is a tabby who is the "touch on my terms" type, but she's very affectionate when I'm chilling out reading a book. She's also a mouser, so of the three she earns her keep well.
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love all animals equally but have been raised with cats and have a special bond with them. I rescue and tame cats... Have had 20 at one point (all outside).. Now I have 8 :) I have also had: ducks, chickens, parakeets, snakes, iguana, rabbits, mice, and a ferret!
  • NinjaUmbreon
    Options
    I am a cat person!!!! but f a nice loving dog needed a home I would never leave it on the streets or at a kill shelter!!! I love animals and if i ever find one in need i will always help it no matter the shape or size!