snickers bar

polyesterchesters
polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
I have been having a hard time lately getting in my calories. Here is sit at the end of another night, really under. If a snickers bar doesn't send me into the red..... would it be wrong to do it?

Replies

• krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Well there is no real nutrients in a snickers bar. Yes, we have to count caloires, but the types of foods we eat also plays a major role in loosing weight. If that was the case we could eat junk food all day, within our calorie range....I doubt that we would see the results we want and have the energy to exercise:)
  • lesterfaye81
    lesterfaye81 Posts: 20 Member
    I love snickers bars... and honestly if you don't do it all the time, I don't see the problem. Just my opinion, honestly.
  • COtoAK
    COtoAK Posts: 35
    There is a little bit of protein content in a snickers bar (because of the peanuts), but the bigger question is whether you want to sacrifice your calories or carbs for the day for that snickers bar?

My husband and I go hunting in the fall every year. They are walk out hunts and we hike into remote wilderness.
    I always take snickers minis with us and because my calorie count is so high, I rarely lose weight during these hunts. :(

Will it affect you? Of course.
    Is it worth it? If you are willing to sacrifice the calorie and carb count for that day... then it's for you to make that determination.
This discussion has been closed.